Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all! Kind of a useless Thread but I need to release some frustration.

I am waiting to pick up my 870 and I would love to head to the range with it on this beautiful Saturday.

Taking the Ar and g17 helps but I really want to send a couple of slugs down range grrrr

Rant over thanks glock forum for listening lol

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I hear ya bro...

enjoy the day at the range anyway and post some pics of the Remmy when you get it...

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHOOTER13 said:
I hear ya bro...

enjoy the day at the range anyway and post some pics of the Remmy when you get it...
Thanks shooter will do, pick it up Friday..

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks shooter will do, pick it up Friday..
Yea Man!! Pictures from Commifornia!! Lets post a video on Youtube!! They'll pass another you can't do that law!! Can't wait GNL!! Good luck!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,968 Posts
Just one more reason to live in Arizona!!!
Walk in LGS and say I will take that one and that one oh and that one here is my CCW and ID fill form initial and sign, pay and say thank you!!! Next stop range!!!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
djlorenzana said:
Just one more reason to live in Arizona!!!
Walk in LGS and say I will take that one and that one oh and that one here is my CCW and ID fill form initial and sign, pay and say thank you!!! Next stop range!!!
Yeah that would be nice!! Are gun laws suck but are weather and landscape helps ease the pain key word being ease not take away lol

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
what part of cali is that? I was going to say Monterey at first but then seen all the buildings.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
antek said:
what part of cali is that? I was going to say Monterey at first but then seen all the buildings.
The buildings are downtown Oakland picture was taken during my lunch break in Alameda Ca which is one city over

·
Registered
109 Posts
ahh.. nice picture!

·
2,968 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Yeah that would be nice!! Are gun laws suck but are weather and landscape helps ease the pain key word being ease not take away lol
Nice pics!!! We have nice dif views... I do miss the ocean but not the wet suit in Cali... Now only surf south of boarder....

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
djlorenzana said:
Nice pics!!! We have nice dif views... I do miss the ocean but not the wet suit in Cali... Now only surf south of boarder....
Love it!! Do you do any hiking? What part of Arizona is that?

·
2,968 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Love it!! Do you do any hiking? What part of Arizona is that?
Thanks. Not much took those while in Sedona. Took my 4x4 on the trail got some great pics from iPhone ...

Edit: oh did I mention we can swim almost 6 months of the year....

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
djlorenzana said:
Thanks. Not much took those while in Sedona. Took my 4x4 on the trail got some great pics from iPhone ...

Edit: oh did I mention we can swim almost 6 months of the year....
Looks great! I am working on greeting a Harley by the end of summer trading in a car and I want to head to the grand canyon for my first big trip

·
2,968 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Looks great! I am working on greeting a Harley by the end of summer trading in a car and I want to head to the grand canyon for my first big trip
Nice I have not been there yet!!! Need to go. I would love a Harley need to put on list after a few more Glocks....

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
djlorenzana said:
Nice I have not been there yet!!! Need to go. I would love a Harley need to put on list after a few more Glocks....
I be been working towards one for years but ever year it's next year... Hoping to make it this year lol.

I know having a love for firearms doesn't make it easy lol

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
wait for your gun???? lol that horrible. I love Ga so much lol.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
g21redman said:
wait for your gun???? lol that horrible. I love Ga so much lol.
Yeah.... It.... Does.... :(

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Caseyglock19 said:
lol. I have had orders at mcdonalds take longer than it takes me to purchase a firearm in Arizona.
Haha you guys are making me jealous

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Caseyglock19 said:
lol. I have had orders at mcdonalds take longer than it takes me to purchase a firearm in Arizona.
Ain't that the truth!!!! Lol

And at least I get what I order too!!!! McDonald's just cant seem to get it right... Lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts