CA 10 day waits sucks!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by glocknloaded, Jun 9, 2012.

1. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Title says it all! Kind of a useless Thread but I need to release some frustration.

I am waiting to pick up my 870 and I would love to head to the range with it on this beautiful Saturday.

Taking the Ar and g17 helps but I really want to send a couple of slugs down range grrrr

Rant over thanks glock forum for listening lol

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

I hear ya bro...

enjoy the day at the range anyway and post some pics of the Remmy when you get it...

3. glocknloaded

Thanks shooter will do, pick it up Friday..

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Yea Man!! Pictures from Commifornia!! Lets post a video on Youtube!! They'll pass another you can't do that law!! Can't wait GNL!! Good luck!

5. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Just one more reason to live in Arizona!!!
    Walk in LGS and say I will take that one and that one oh and that one here is my CCW and ID fill form initial and sign, pay and say thank you!!! Next stop range!!!

6. glocknloaded

Yeah that would be nice!! Are gun laws suck but are weather and landscape helps ease the pain key word being ease not take away lol

Attached Files:

7. antek

antek New Member

what part of cali is that? I was going to say Monterey at first but then seen all the buildings.

8. glocknloaded

The buildings are downtown Oakland picture was taken during my lunch break in Alameda Ca which is one city over

9. antek

antek New Member

ahh.. nice picture!

10. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice pics!!! We have nice dif views... I do miss the ocean but not the wet suit in Cali... Now only surf south of boarder....

Attached Files:

11. glocknloaded

Love it!! Do you do any hiking? What part of Arizona is that?

12. Gun_Aficionado

Thanks. Not much took those while in Sedona. Took my 4x4 on the trail got some great pics from iPhone ...

Edit: oh did I mention we can swim almost 6 months of the year....

13. glocknloaded

Looks great! I am working on greeting a Harley by the end of summer trading in a car and I want to head to the grand canyon for my first big trip

14. Gun_Aficionado

Nice I have not been there yet!!! Need to go. I would love a Harley need to put on list after a few more Glocks....

15. glocknloaded

I be been working towards one for years but ever year it's next year... Hoping to make it this year lol.

I know having a love for firearms doesn't make it easy lol

16. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

wait for your gun???? lol that horrible. I love Ga so much lol.

17. glocknloaded

Yeah.... It.... Does.... :(

18. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

lol. I have had orders at mcdonalds take longer than it takes me to purchase a firearm in Arizona.

19. glocknloaded

Haha you guys are making me jealous

20. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Ain't that the truth!!!! Lol

And at least I get what I order too!!!! McDonald's just cant seem to get it right... Lol