Buying Glocks online?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Glock19, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

I have seen some deals online, but remain skeptical as to how one trusts buying a Glock (or any gun) online. Are there any benefits vs. simply paying more at an established retailer? If so what are examples of reputable sites that I can trust? Thank you in advance.

2. Budsgunshop.com is seemingly one of the better online dealers.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Moved from Glocks for Sale to appropriate sub forum...Glock Forum

...as the former is a classified section for the sale of Glocks only

4. cvitter

cvitter New Member

I have used Davidson's GalleryOfGuns.com several times. They have good prices, ship quick, and the dealers get a bigger cut of the sale than straight FFL transfers. I bought a Glock through another store online and was surprised by a $50 transfer. Doing it through GalleryOfGuns.com sees to eliminate most of the surprises.

Price wise you will save money and if you know what you want it can be a good deal for you.

Of course buying online is bad for local dealers (at least theoretically).

5. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

+1 for Bud's Gun Shop. I have purchased there and my experience was very good. They have some of the best pistol prices on the net!!

6. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

Thank you sir. I was unsure where to post this question.

7. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

My local gun shop generally sells below sticker price. I'm not sure if this is common practice as I've only bought a few guns. Thank you for the link.

8. dracer

dracer New Member

I have bought 3 pistols off of gun broker no problems

9. P35

P35 New Member

I bought my "Talo" Glock 26 from Davidson's . You can choose which local dealer you want, prices will vary. The dealer charged $10 for the transfer, and had it for me the next afternoon. I'm very happy with my purchase.

10. G17_Ian

G17_Ian New Member

Anybody ever used or heard about armslist.com?

11. IrishRifles

IrishRifles New Member

----------

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  12. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

I paid $12 for shipping and paid 5 bucks for insurance. My FFL charged me a $20 transfer fee.

13. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

No sales tax either unless you're in the same state as Bud's which I think is KY.

Hope that helps.

14. Ky21sf

Ky21sf New Member

Buds is an awesome place if you guys ever get the chance to check it out

15. Shaun Kim

Shaun Kim New Member

Gunbroker and topgunsupply

16. Heard good things about STG Firearms - http://www.stgfirearms.com/ - but have yet to buy.. checking out some of the others listed here - good info and thanks!

17. phantom17

phantom17 New Member

I bought my G21sf, G27 Gen4, & G17nib-x from Buds Gun Shop! Excellent seller with great customer service, & good prices!:)

18. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I really like http://galleryofguns.com

You can use there Gun Genie to find best prices. You need to put in your zip code to get local places that you can pickup from but prices are usually pretty good.

also, http://www.whichgun.com helps you choose different guns, and usually shows reviews and prices so you have a good idea on the prices you get using the Gun Genie (above).

19. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Topgun supply
    Buds
    GT Dist

all are reputable dealers that I have bought from without problems, and all sell Glocks. For used Glocks GT Dist prices are unbeatable.