Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to the gun show today to purchase my first Glock. My model of choice is the g26 Gen4, and will be my CC.

Wish me luck!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Going to the gun show today to purchase my first Glock. My model of choice is the g26 Gen4, and will be my CC.

Wish me luck!
Good luck too ya!! Welcome to the fun!!

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Brash_N_Sassy said:

Wish me luck!
Welcome to the forum! Great choice!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

Wish me luck!
Great choice Brash! The G26 is my EDC too. It's great. I would like to invite you to join the women's forum we have here. If you would like to get access, just send a Private Message to TxShooter. Happy Shopping!

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
^^^Mine too! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome Brash, nice gun. But it will not end there, now its holsters this light that, need some more rounds..... But it is all fun

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Brash_N_Sassy said:
Here it is!! My new pride and joy <3
it is still sealed from the booth at the gun show. Came with 3 magazines, easy loader, lock, cleaning tools, and what I thought was pretty cool the 2 shells from the test fire.
Nice! Congratulations! It's just like Christmas when you were a kid isn't it? LOL! :D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Here it is!! My new pride and joy <3
it is still sealed from the booth at the gun show. Came with 3 magazines, easy loader, lock, cleaning tools, and what I thought was pretty cool the 2 shells from the test fire.
Awesome! Congratulation!! Yea mine came with two test fired rounds too.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Well done!! You will enjoy it!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I hope I will have loads of fun! However, it came with 2 back straps and I am not sure yet.
Yea you are just going to have to play around with the back straps to see which one fits you better.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I hope I will have loads of fun! However, it came with 2 back straps and I am not sure yet.
I don't use mine. It fits me perfect without them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.