Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Killer of all things donut............
1,298 Posts
I'm new here and got some cheap ammo want to share ..
Welcome to the forum but you will find that the majority of us here in the GF are no longer doing any business with CTD. They have jacked up prices to rediculous levels and even went so far as to pull all firearm sales for a period of time after the CT shooting.
Stick around in here though and you will gain a wealth of knowledge from the members of the best gun forum on the web.........

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Welcome to the forum but you will find that the majority of us here in the GF are no longer doing any business with CTD. They have jacked up prices to rediculous levels and even went so far as to pull all firearm sales for a period of time after the CT shooting.
Stick around in here though and you will gain a wealth of knowledge from the members of the best gun forum on the web.........
Really. Not much available either. can you believe $21 for Tulammo 9mm FMJ?

·
1,310 Posts
Thanks jin and welcome. Yeah, I'm done with CTD!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Really. Not much available either. can you believe $21 for Tulammo 9mm FMJ?
Steve, may I inquire, have you tried the Tulammo in your Glock yet? I saw where they changed their boxes to make them look like a higher quality brand. Curious to learn if that ammo is decent enough for range time or if the bullets are steel core which most indoor ranges do not permit.
Thanks and have a good weekend, sir.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts

·
Female Member
1,259 Posts
I'm new here and got some cheap ammo want to share ..
hi jin, do not take offense to the negative post about ctd, they are not in any way pointed at you, we appreciate you posting a low price but many will not buy from them. welcome to the forum :)

·
Killer of all things donut............
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
NEVERL8T said:
Welcome and like others have stated, CTD can take a dirt nap.
Isn't there a picture of a dog eating a CTD catalog? Funny as crap.

Welcome to the forum! Cheaper than dirt is probably the worst place to do business due to horrible business ethics. They put a capital G in gouge.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts