Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I want to buy a lot of ammo at once to shoot whenever. I just want to know where to get it and what to watch out for. Has anybody got bulk ammo that had a lot of bad bullets in it?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Lucky gunner.com never had any issues! But sometimes you can get cheap ammo at Walmart to 100 rds for $ 28.00 .40 S&W also no probs yet!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glockmaster said:
Lucky gunner.com never had any issues! But sometimes you can get cheap ammo at Walmart to 100 rds for $ 28.00 .40 S&W also no probs yet!
Yeah I'd like to get the 100 rounds for 28.00. That's what I need is 40 S&W. Thanks for the info

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
BulkAmmo.com
J&GSales.com
LuckyGunner.com
SportsmansGuide.com

All are good sources that I have bought from...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ya and that $28 is after tax for the federal 40 S&W not garbage like tula steel case or anything else... It's so nice I look at these online places and laugh at their prices having this option:) its cheaper and there isn't a shipping charge

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
The only problem is that walmarts shipment is small... I know that my walmart gets their shipment on wednesday nights so I go there on thursday morning when I run out.

A couple weeks ago my walmart only received 5 boxes of the .40 Federal 100rnd. so I bought all 5 lol

·
Registered
546 Posts
locapitano said:
The only problem is that walmarts shipment is small... I know that my walmart gets their shipment on wednesday nights so I go there on thursday morning when I run out.

A couple weeks ago my walmart only received 5 boxes of the .40 Federal 100rnd. so I bought all 5 lol
Haha that's awesome man I wish I had this problem. I don't have the money to shoot 500rounds in a week haha maybe a month. But that's a good problem to have:)

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Oh me neither!

I'm just saying that since walmart receives such small shipments and isn't able to maintain stock, when I saw the opportunity I purchased as much as I could. This many rounds will last me at least 2 to 5 months!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Haha nice well its good that you can. I've never had an issue with them not having it and only once seen it low but ill have to pay attention to how much they have when I go buy some next weekend

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
I just put 10 boxes of ammo in my shopping cart at SGAMMO and the shipping was going to be $14.

They have some really cheap self defense rounds.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I used sgammo for some 7.62x54r rounds just 2 weeks ago. Very pleased with them.

I also recommend gun-deals for searching ammo prices across many vendors/calibers/grains etc.

·
Registered
277 Posts
AIM Surplus

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
I think I want to buy a lot of ammo at once to shoot whenever. I just want to know where to get it and what to watch out for. Has anybody got bulk ammo that had a lot of bad bullets in it?
Hey Glockguy,
Check out Bulletworks in Arkansas, I buy 1,000 rounds of .40 cal for $240 delivered. Thats $12/box, not even walmart can match that price. And this is competition ammo loaded to USPSA specs. Here is their website. http://www.thebulletworks.net/

1 - 20 of 148 Posts