Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ya and that $28 is after tax for the federal 40 S&W not garbage like tula steel case or anything else... It's so nice I look at these online places and laugh at their prices having this option:) its cheaper and there isn't a shipping charge

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
The only problem is that walmarts shipment is small... I know that my walmart gets their shipment on wednesday nights so I go there on thursday morning when I run out.

A couple weeks ago my walmart only received 5 boxes of the .40 Federal 100rnd. so I bought all 5 lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
locapitano said:
The only problem is that walmarts shipment is small... I know that my walmart gets their shipment on wednesday nights so I go there on thursday morning when I run out.

A couple weeks ago my walmart only received 5 boxes of the .40 Federal 100rnd. so I bought all 5 lol
Haha that's awesome man I wish I had this problem. I don't have the money to shoot 500rounds in a week haha maybe a month. But that's a good problem to have:)

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Oh me neither!

I'm just saying that since walmart receives such small shipments and isn't able to maintain stock, when I saw the opportunity I purchased as much as I could. This many rounds will last me at least 2 to 5 months!

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
I think I want to buy a lot of ammo at once to shoot whenever. I just want to know where to get it and what to watch out for. Has anybody got bulk ammo that had a lot of bad bullets in it?
Hey Glockguy,
Check out Bulletworks in Arkansas, I buy 1,000 rounds of .40 cal for $240 delivered. Thats $12/box, not even walmart can match that price. And this is competition ammo loaded to USPSA specs. Here is their website. http://www.thebulletworks.net/

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.