Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I’ve always considered the Holy Trinity for a Glock Collection to be a Gen1 19, Gen1 17LP, Gen1 17 AFxxx

Gen1 19 - last sale I know of was for $25k and the one before was $20k, so I’m fairly certain this one will never happen for me.

Gen1 17L Ported EDxxx SN - I have a DBxxx but not the even more rare EDxxx

Pencil Barrel Gen1 - I own AF672 - just outside the 500 or below for first Glocks imported into the US (AFxxx were the first Glocks imported to the US).

If you want the very first 500 (pre-dating the formation of Glock US) that would be an ABxxx duotone. The barrel is silver in color while the slide is black. I own an ACxxx duotone but don’t think I’ll pursue the AB.

A P80 would be the ultimate bucket list Glock for me but the Austrian army hasn’t been willing to make that happen.

I’ve been looking for a G21 ambi with the picatinny rail and a G21 or 20 Gen 2.5 to complete all the various Gen frames.

I get so caught up in sub-collections of Glocks that my list keeps changing.

·
Premium Member
14,568 Posts
Glock 25 & 28. Mainly only available in countries that restrict pistols in “military” calibers.
Extremely rare in the United States.
A lot of countries south of us have to carry .380 like Danzig said. They cannot own 9mm, due to it being a Leo/Military round.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Glock 25 & 28. Mainly only available in countries that restrict pistols in “military” calibers.
Extremely rare in the United States.
Don’t forget the 9x21. Available in standard models (ie G17 & 19) in countries that ban military ammo.

Photo I found on the web

·
Registered
558 Posts
All I want is a Glock 19 with the ported barrel and slide: GLOCK Compensated pistols - Reduced recoil and increased precision.
These are not that hard to find here in the US. I have a Gen4. I may have a Gen3 too, don’t remember but I didn’t pick up a Gen2 when I had a chance (regret).

Partially because, unfortunately, on the 19 the comps aren’t that noticeable. They make a small difference on the 17 and a bit more on the 22. But the real difference happens on the 21c - the difference between that gun and a standard 21c is mind blowing!!! Even the 20c doesn’t come close - the comps just make a massive difference with that big, fat, slow bullet.

I like the 24c too. I assume the extra ports and getting the ports further away on that long barrel makes them more effective.

If you watch Gunbroker, about 2-3 will show up in a month.

Reactions: cazbass

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
These are not that hard to find here in the US. I have a Gen4. I may have a Gen3 too, don’t remember but I didn’t pick up a Gen2 when I had a chance (regret).

Partially because, unfortunately, on the 19 the comps aren’t that noticeable. They make a small difference on the 17 and a bit more on the 22. But the real difference happens on the 21c - the difference between that gun and a standard 21c is mind blowing!!! Even the 20c doesn’t come close - the comps just make a massive difference with that big, fat, slow bullet.

I like the 24c too. I assume the extra ports and getting the ports further away on that long barrel makes them more effective.

If you watch Gunbroker, about 2-3 will show up in a month.
Hey thanks for that! I had to look at the Glock USA website to see what we're talking about here... I had forgotten the 21 is 45ACP! Dang, I bet it's awesome. Well, now that Herr Biden is succeeding in his master plan to destroy us middle-classers, I'll have to see if I can ever afford a 21c in the future. But hey, a guy can dream, right? Thanks for the tip on Gunbroker... I have an account over there, but I've never used it and I don't make a practice of watching it. Maybe I'd better start watching it...

·
Registered
558 Posts
I’ve always wanted a Glock Mariner model. Any of them, lol!
I see 7 listed on GB now. There was a recent release of them. Legit ones should have “green” labels - indicating they were made for an international order and repurposed for US sale. To my knowledge, Glock has never made them specifically for the US market.

·
Premium Member
14,568 Posts
I see 7 listed on GB now. There was a recent release of them. Legit ones should have “green” labels - indicating they were made for an international order and repurposed for US sale. To my knowledge, Glock has never made them specifically for the US market.
They where never for US sale. I saw some 19 mariners that came into US for sale. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts