Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girlfriend (accidentally...?) slammed my hand in the door and the finger managed to get in the latch. Went to the doctor and he set it and put it in the splint. Four to six more weeks to go. -_-

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
G29sf said:
Girlfriend (accidentally...?) slammed my hand in the door and the finger managed to get in the latch. Went to the doctor and he set it and put it in the splint. Four to six more weeks to go. -_-
Time to practice shooting with your reaction hand now and one handed manipulation.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
G29sf said:
Ouch!!!!!! Hope it's not on your shooting hand

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
That sucks. Well, now you have two girlfriends for the time being and you better start practicing support hand shooting.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Guess being a Johnny Reb, we can start calling you "Fanger".:D

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Or just, "Fang", for short.:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Haha works for me! I've never really had too much of the accent though, guess I just never picked it up
Of course you wouldn't think so.:p

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Lol true. Who knows. I drink bud light and smoke Marlboros, so there might be a little bit of the reb in there haha.
Nah! It's red neck, white sox and Blue Ribbon beer. You'll get your butt exiled to Boston for a year with that Bud Light crap.:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
As stated earlier, you can now work on off hand shooting, plus you can have the GF load the mags for you.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Or the real "happy pills"....morphine sulphate 0.05mg! Guaranteed to send you into lalala-land and you feel no pain!

Heh-heh-heh!
Yea, buddy. They'll get you flying higher than a goosed eagle.:eek:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.