Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a brief intro as asked . I am not in law enforcement but enjoy reading and listening to my LEO friends talk about their experiences and the forum seem to be a great place for both. I own several handguns and several glocks and continue to buy more. (yes the avatar is mine and real ,I did not build it but purchases it from a friend who owns a very legitimate pawn shop gun dealer. I pick up lots from him at fraction of retail cost. I do not shoot comp pistol but have shoot clays comp for several years .

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
It's a brief intro as asked . I am not in law enforcement but enjoy reading and listening to my LEO friends talk about their experiences and the forum seem to be a great place for both. I own several handguns and several glocks and continue to buy more. (yes the avatar is mine and real ,I did not build it but purchases it from a friend who owns a very legitimate pawn shop gun dealer. I pick up lots from him at fraction of retail cost. I do not shoot comp pistol but have shoot clays comp for several years .
Looks like a nice setup there. Hope it runs as smooth as it looks and welcome to Flock Forum.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum rangvx !!

I too would like to see some better pics of that avatar...

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Nice collection! Welcome to the Glock Forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts