Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! So since this is essentialy my first post on this forum I will give you guys a small background.

For the past few months I have been going to my local shooting range and have been renting/shooting various 9mm handguns. This will be my first gun I actually know. Obviously since I am here, I have chosen the G17 as my handgun.

The main purpose for this gun will be a range gun so I can get more accustomed to shooting and maintenance of a firearm. That is why I chose a 9mm since ammo is relatively inexpesive.

I will more than likely make the plunge this week when my local gun shop gets some new handguns delivered (currently out of stock). My main concern right now is breaking in the gun correctly. I am sure there are plenty of threads regarding this (could not find any while doing a simple search, also I am using the android app instead of my computer at home.

While some people say using high velocity ammo is the best route, others tell me its a Glock and I should have no concerns. I am sure most of you think otherwise and would value your opinion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.