Status
Not open for further replies.
1401 - 1420 of 1449 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Milspec Retail Introduces the Emissary Development Cable Clip
November 25th, 2020
Emissary Development is proud to officially launch with the release of the Cable Clip. An exciting new way to manage wires going to-and-from various weapon lights and laser aiming devices.

Emissary is an all-new brand from the product team at Milspec Retail, a leading firearm accessories and tactical equipment retailer.

Made from impact and heat resistant nylon polymer, the Cable Clip is 100% made in the USA with USA made steel hardware.

Easily organize, control and route electrical cables and wires. Ditch single use zip-ties and bulky rubber bands for our modular, purpose-built cable management system.

Cable Clip was designed to easily accept cables from the latest generation of weapon-light switch technology, including the Modlite Modbutton, Unity Tactical Hot Button, Unity Tactical TAPS, all current generation SureFire switches and more.

Available now at Emissary Development and current dealers:

Arisaka Defense
Milspec Retail
Modlite Systems

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Killer Innovations making :rolleyes: Killer innovations.

Killer Innovations Releases SIG P320C Velocity Slide

November 25th, 2020
TUMWATER, WA (11/25/20)

Killer Innovations is proud to announce the expansion of their signature Velocity line of firearm optimization upgrades with the Velocity SIG P320 Compact MOD1 Stripped Slide.

The new slide will be available this Friday, 11-27-2020, online at Killer-Innovations.com.

Much as the Glock slides that preceded it, the new SIG slide is red-dot ready. It will arrive at its new forever-home prepared to carry the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Delta Point Pro, and optics with the same footprint. The new slide expands their current lineup of SIG P320 offerings, which are already gaining popularity in the Fire Control Unit (FCU) builder market.

KI’s SIG slide will be available in their MDC grey and BLC black finishes.

Why upgrade your P320C? Why not? The slide features:

• Front and back Enhanced Grip Feature (EDG) cuts for positive control during slide manipulation.

• The ability to host s specific optic other than the SIG Romeo, if you prefer.

• Quality of machining: KI’s tolerances achieve an improbable level of fitment.

• Aesthetic and ergonomic superiority. Anything from KI make you and your weapon look and feel better. KI accessories have already made swashbuckling heroes out of such previously pitiable individuals as Jim Pfaffenbach, young Ted Stroehmann, and Arnold Poindexter. Imagine what it could do for you.

Other Killer Innovations SIG enhancement options include:

KI SIG P320C Compensator

KI SIG P320C Barrel

KI SIG P320 Mag Extension

KI SIG P320 Magwell

KI SIG P320 Basepad

KI SIG Slide RMR Cover Plate

Discerning gun-owners might also be interested in the KI Glock and KI CZ lines.

Killer Innovations: Innovation that functions as well as it looks.

Visit Killer Innovations online at killer-innovations.com.

Follow them on Facebook, /innovations.ki/.

Connect on Instagram, @killerinnovations.

Subscribe to the Killer Innovations channel on YouTube.

Killer Innovations participates in the HMW “Tactical Buyers Club“.

[email protected]

·
Registered
934 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Milspec Retail Introduces the Emissary Development Cable Clip
November 25th, 2020
Emissary Development is proud to officially launch with the release of the Cable Clip. An exciting new way to manage wires going to-and-from various weapon lights and laser aiming devices.

Emissary is an all-new brand from the product team at Milspec Retail, a leading firearm accessories and tactical equipment retailer.

Made from impact and heat resistant nylon polymer, the Cable Clip is 100% made in the USA with USA made steel hardware.

Easily organize, control and route electrical cables and wires. Ditch single use zip-ties and bulky rubber bands for our modular, purpose-built cable management system.

Cable Clip was designed to easily accept cables from the latest generation of weapon-light switch technology, including the Modlite Modbutton, Unity Tactical Hot Button, Unity Tactical TAPS, all current generation SureFire switches and more.

Available now at Emissary Development and current dealers:

Arisaka Defense
Milspec Retail
Modlite Systems

That looks as it would be real handy.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
MOD-X9 Suppressor Now Available from SIG SAUER
December 2nd, 2020
The MOD-X9 Suppressor from SIG SAUER is a Segmented Titanium 3D Printed design in 9mm.

It’s the first in their new line of pistol suppressors featuring modular and configurable titanium baffles. The MOD-X9 can be easily disassembled and reconfigured with fewer baffles, when your priority is size over sound.

It includes 1/2×28 and M13.5x1LH Pistons as well as a Fixed Barrel Spacer for use with Carbines.

Fully assembled it is 7.5 in long and weighs 8 oz.

www.sigsauer.com/modx-9

Here’s their press release:

NEWINGTON, N.H., (December 2, 2020) – SIG SAUER, Inc. is pleased to introduce the MOD-X9 Pistol Suppressor. The MOD-X9 is the first release of SIG SAUER’s modular line of pistol suppressors made of titanium baffles for the ultimate in lightweight strength and performance that allows the user to personalize their suppressor for overall length, weight, and sound.

“SIG SAUER was the first to innovate and design the first truly modular pistol with the P320, and we’re now excited to bring new, innovative modularity to our line of suppressors with the MOD-X series of suppressors,” began Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales, SIG SAUER, Inc. “The MOD-X9 is designed for 9mm pistols and rifles, is easily configurable allowing the user to choose the amount of baffles to optimize sound, length, and weight.”

The SIG SAUER MOD-X9 Suppressor is comprised of seven, 3D-printed titanium baffles and an encapsulator with 21-points of impact adjustment. The length is adjustable from 3.25 inches to 7.5 inches, the weight is adjustable from 5 ounces to 8 ounces, and the sound is adjustable from 127.4dB to 145.3dB. The suppressor is easily, user-configurable and comes with two pistons, disassembly tools, ½ x 28 and 13.1 pistons, and a fixed-barrel spacer and includes the most popular inch and metric position for its given caliber.

“This is an exciting addition to our line of suppressors because it’s the first product launch of brand-new innovation in suppressors and moves past the traditional baffle design currently in the market. Once again SIG has raised the bar with the groundbreaking technology we engineer into our designs, and you can expect to see a full line of suppressors from SIG with this new technology in 2021 for all calibers,” concluded Taylor.

MOD-X9 Suppressor Specs:

Overall Weight: 8oz.

Overall Length: 7.5in.

Overall Width: 1.35in.

dB Average: 129dB (147gr 9mm)

Caliber: 9mm

Finish: Black DLC

Baffle Material: Titanium

Mount: 1/2×28 and m13x1xLH Pistons

The SIG SAUER MOD-X9 Suppressor is now available for purchase at retail stores. For more information about the SIG SAUER MODX-9 Suppressor or the full line of SIG SAUER Suppressors visit sigsauer.com.

———————————————————-

This suppressor looks identical and is made the same as a rep brought into my store years ago. I wonder if Sig bought them out? Can’t recall the name of the company though.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Got the kabar ussf knife and patch today. Not a bad price and pretty damn cool, found a box to display both in. For the knife i drilled four 1/8” holes near the belt clip and used two small zip ties to secure it to the backing. The patch is velcro, i had a matching piece of velcro that had adhesive on it, i stuck that to the backing and then the patch to the velcro, can be displayed laying flat or standing up. Hope my dad enjoys unwrapping it on christmas. Thanks for the heads up @Danzig

0CEA8412-D6D2-4FB8-83AE-93A366CF8107.jpeg

0DB77E4A-20CB-43B1-BFEE-8D45697AB2EC.jpeg

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Got the kabar ussf knife and patch today. Not a bad price and pretty damn cool, found a box to display both in. For the knife i drilled four 1/8” holes near the belt clip and used two small zip ties to secure it to the backing. The patch is velcro, i had a matching piece of velcro that had adhesive on it, i stuck that to the backing and then the patch to the velcro, can be displayed laying flat or standing up. Hope my dad enjoys unwrapping it on christmas. Thanks for the heads up @Danzig

View attachment 233003

View attachment 233001
Awesome! Looks great!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Mission First Tactical Introduces the MFT Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock
December 2nd, 2020
The MFT Battlelink™ Aluminum Minimalist Stock is the lightest collapsible aluminum stock of its kind available today, while still maintaining the strength and dependability you rely on.

Horsham, Pa. (December 2020) – Mission First Tactical, LLC (MFT™), a leader in USA-made rifle/carbine accessories, is proud to introduce the MFT Battlelink™ Aluminum Minimalist Stock. It is the lightest collapsible aluminum stock of its kind on the market, while still maintaining the strength and dependability you rely on. Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aluminum, billet and extruded hard coat anodized to MILSPEC, the stock is completely adaptable to the needs of the environment and operation by utilizing custom accessory mounts, interchangeable butt plates, and accommodating a new custom sling configuration. All done without sacrificing any of the functional requirements.

The Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock is a slide-on replacement for a collapsible buttstock. The angled, non-slip, checkered buttpad allows for faster presentation, even when donning body armor. It has rear-mounted sling slots with single point mount points, with the Quick Detach Sling mounting point positioned for optimum usage, including ambidextrous shooters. It comes equipped with a MILSPEC Buffer Tube Spec size 1.148” diameter receiver extensions, a removable butt plate for interchangeable configurations, and the upper section provides an enhanced cheek weld. Available in Black with an MSRP of $179.99.

Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock Specifications:

Model Number: BMSMIL-MTL

Weight: 8.8 oz.

Height: 5.13”

Width: 1.465”

Length: 6.8”

Aluminum Type: 6061-T6

MSRP: $179.99

Mission First Tactical Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stocks come with a Lifetime Warranty. For more information on Mission First Tactical, visit www.missionfirsttactical.com.

————————————————————-

At first I was like, meh...then I saw the MSRP!!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

View attachment 233003

View attachment 233001
Very nice! It is definitely a nice Xmas present!

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Mission First Tactical Introduces the MFT Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock
December 2nd, 2020
The MFT Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock is the lightest collapsible aluminum stock of its kind available today, while still maintaining the strength and dependability you rely on.

Horsham, Pa. (December 2020) – Mission First Tactical, LLC (MFT), a leader in USA-made rifle/carbine accessories, is proud to introduce the MFT Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock. It is the lightest collapsible aluminum stock of its kind on the market, while still maintaining the strength and dependability you rely on. Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aluminum, billet and extruded hard coat anodized to MILSPEC, the stock is completely adaptable to the needs of the environment and operation by utilizing custom accessory mounts, interchangeable butt plates, and accommodating a new custom sling configuration. All done without sacrificing any of the functional requirements.

The Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock is a slide-on replacement for a collapsible buttstock. The angled, non-slip, checkered buttpad allows for faster presentation, even when donning body armor. It has rear-mounted sling slots with single point mount points, with the Quick Detach Sling mounting point positioned for optimum usage, including ambidextrous shooters. It comes equipped with a MILSPEC Buffer Tube Spec size 1.148” diameter receiver extensions, a removable butt plate for interchangeable configurations, and the upper section provides an enhanced cheek weld. Available in Black with an MSRP of $179.99.

Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stock Specifications:

Model Number: BMSMIL-MTL

Weight: 8.8 oz.

Height: 5.13”

Width: 1.465”

Length: 6.8”

Aluminum Type: 6061-T6

MSRP: $179.99

Mission First Tactical Battlelink Aluminum Minimalist Stocks come with a Lifetime Warranty. For more information on Mission First Tactical, visit www.missionfirsttactical.com.

————————————————————-

At first I was like, meh...then I saw the MSRP!!!:eek:
That would look good on an AR pistol. And yes, price needs to come down.

·
Registered
934 Posts
That would look good on an AR pistol. And yes, price needs to come down.
Thought it looked interesting until I saw the price, ouch.

Reactions: j102 and jhg

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Technology keeps marching!

SIG SAUER Electro Optics ECHO3 with BDX Technology – Now Shipping

December 3rd, 2020

Launched at SHOT Show 2018, the SSEO ECHO3 Direct View Thermal has undergone an upgrade or two along the way. The latest version incorporates SIG SAUER BDX technology and can record both video and images in eight different color palettes featuring customizable fixed reticles that are configured from the BDX mobile app.

The ECHO3 offers 2-12 magnification. Via the BDX Enabled WiFi/Bluetooth, the customizable Active Reticles change with KILO Rangefinder input. The sensor is an Uncooled 320×240 12µ VOx LWIR Core Operating at 30Hz.

The eight different color palettes and six brightness settings are simple to swap.

It uses 2 x CR123A batteries, offering six hours of runtime. It is also waterproof to IPX6 standard. Incorporates MOTAC (Motion Activated Display) to power up when the sight senses motion.

Designed and assembled in the USA.

www.sigsauer.com/echo3-thermal

1401 - 1420 of 1449 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.