Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Glocker
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a story or you guys/gals that happened this morning. Normal day,got up at 4,got coffee and made breakfast. Then the dog started barking around 6,not his normal "I hear somthing" bark,but the "someone is in the yard" bark. Thinking nothing of it I looked out the window and saw a black male,looking like he was in his collage years. Go to the back of the house and walk into my garage.I called the police and quickly grabbed my rifle(hi-point .45) and opened the door,as he was walking up the steps I met him with a .45 in his face,laser on his chest and said "can I help you?" I have never seen anyone so scared and surprised In my life. He quickly put his hand up and ran away,I think he shat himself,I thank God I did not have to shoot. That's my story for today

·
771 Posts
Makes you wonder?

You have to wonder what his actions would have been if he didnt have such an eye-opening welcome...

My wife thinks I am paranoid at times, failing to see the good in people..
I know there are lots of good people in this world, many of which I count among my friends...But, there is a growing number of people that dont give a darn about me and just want what I have toiled for..

Hopefully, some day, they will see the light...But, if they come to take what is mine, the only light they will see is muzzle flash, and then darkness...

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum fuzzytofu! Enjoy. Man talk about an adrenaline rush. Glad no one was hurt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts