Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some free or cheap 9mm, .45 and 7.62 x 39 brass if you got some you don't plan on reloading, I'll pay shipping. Think of it as an investment in my happiness. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jsimion423 said:
I happen to have around 5000 spent casings of 9mm I do reloading but will never touch that many lol most of them are Winchester brand. And the rest hornady. Let me know.
In a couple weeks I'll be living in Clarksville TN and will want a 1,000 or so 9mm brass. If you'd be willing to part with some for a good price or even paying forward ;) I'll appreciate it.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
AF1Sgt said:
In a couple weeks I'll be living in Clarksville TN and will want a 1,000 or so 9mm brass. If you'd be willing to part with some for a good price or even paying forward ;) I'll appreciate it.
How are the ones I sent you?
You run them through the ultrasonic yet?
I'll be going to the range this weekend and will dump the brass bucket in my bag. After I accumulate quite a few I'll send them your way, you cover shipping though. I'll make it worth the price and wont send under 1000 casings. We'll see how much I can get this Saturday.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
rickjames said:
How are the ones I sent you?
You run them through the ultrasonic yet?
I'll be going to the range this weekend and will dump the brass bucket in my bag. After I accumulate quite a few I'll send them your way, you cover shipping though. I'll make it worth the price and wont send under 1000 casings. We'll see how much I can get this Saturday.
I haven't tumbled them yet, but they all look pretty good. Just need a good cleaning and they'll be ready to load. Ill take whatever you send, any caliber especially 9 and .45. Ill pay shipping and buy you some beer! Or whatever you drink of course. Thank you again!!!!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Don't mean to thread hack but I'm also looking for .45 acp 9mm and .223 brass I'm willing to cover shipping costs and even throw a little cash your way... I live in California now damn military sent me to this horrible place lol let me know and thank you in advance.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I have brass :D

Sort out amongst yourselves who needs it now (can't help ya) and who can wait until mid- to late-September, and I will sort thru the 8 of those 5-gallon buckets I have taking up space in my garage, and post what I got.

This brass is not for sale, but you will need to cover postage, and donations will be greatly appreciated :)

At this time I do not know all that is in those buckets, I have no inventory. It is 99% pistol calibers, with a healthy mix of rifle brass.

I will sort thru them (do you have any idea how much time that takes????) and weed out the waste (aluminum cases, 7.62x39 berdan-primed) and post what I got. I will do a preliminary cleaning (meaning wash 'em in soap and water) to remove dirt and debris, but they will not be decapped or sized or polished (that is, unless you wanna pay me to do all that for ya! :p).

Although this is range brass, at least 90+% of it is once-fired, because these are from our gun classes all this year, and we discourage our students from bringing reloaded ammo (it affects our insurance).

BrutusVK already has first dibs (I owe him from some months ago!) on as much .357Sig as will fit in a USPS flat-rate box, so be aware that if you want any of that, it will be what is left after filling a box for him.

Pics to be posted when they are sorted by caliber.

I have so much prepped brass (cleaned, polished, primed) that it would bankrupt me if I were to buy bullets for all of them, hence I will offer up all this unprepped brass to help my fellow GlockForum Members in their reloading hobby, and as the OP said, treat it as an investment in their (your!) happiness!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
If possible the .45 acp brass is what I'm in need of right now... I can cover postage and probably even through in a 24 pack of beer donation :)... And If you have any .223 brass too I won't mind taking some of that off your hands too... Let me know and thank you for your generosity

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
I have brass :D

Sort out amongst yourselves who needs it now (can't help ya) and who can wait until mid- to late-September, and I will sort thru the 8 of those 5-gallon buckets I have taking up space in my garage, and post what I got.

This brass is not for sale, but you will need to cover postage, and donations will be greatly appreciated :)

At this time I do not know all that is in those buckets, I have no inventory. It is 99% pistol calibers, with a healthy mix of rifle brass.

I will sort thru them (do you have any idea how much time that takes????) and weed out the waste (aluminum cases, 7.62x39 berdan-primed) and post what I got. I will do a preliminary cleaning (meaning wash 'em in soap and water) to remove dirt and debris, but they will not be decapped or sized or polished (that is, unless you wanna pay me to do all that for ya! :p).

Although this is range brass, at least 90+% of it is once-fired, because these are from our gun classes all this year, and we discourage our students from bringing reloaded ammo (it affects our insurance).

BrutusVK already has first dibs (I owe him from some months ago!) on as much .357Sig as will fit in a USPS flat-rate box, so be aware that if you want any of that, it will be what is left after filling a box for him.

Pics to be posted when they are sorted by caliber.

I have so much prepped brass (cleaned, polished, primed) that it would bankrupt me if I were to buy bullets for all of them, hence I will offer up all this unprepped brass to help my fellow GlockForum Members in their reloading hobby, and as the OP said, treat it as an investment in their (your!) happiness!

Cheers!
I would love to have some .45 auto brass. Let me know how it divies out amongst us.

I'm not greedy so if there's any available let me know. I've been too busy to shoot lately as much as I usually do so my stocking up of fired brass is slowing. Ill be back at it heavily in the fall and would like to be stocked up pretty good.

Thank you!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts