Glock Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
39,739 Posts
LaiePoi said:
Try locking the slide back and then put the 10 rd mag in. It should slide in no problem. You can still get it in with the slide closed but you will have to push hard (it's a tight fit). All guns I've tried have this same problem with full mags and slide closed. I don't think they are made to go in full with slide closed but then again I'm no expert. Try it out and let me know if it worked for you.

That does work, bit once you try to replace that round that was chambered so you have 10 + 1, it's back to the same problem !

· Registered
39,739 Posts
Glock19 said:
I don't have much experience with the G30, but I have seen some YouTube videos mentioning that adding Plus 1 or 2 magazine extensions can create magazine spring issues sometimes.
BTW the Glock 30 is awesome. I've shot both it and the Glock 21 at the range. I am debating on which one to acquire for home defense. Glock is a helluva drug! jk

I have not added any extensions, it's the 10 round mag that came with the weapon

Attachments

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
glock26USMC said:
That does work, bit once you try to replace that round that was chambered so you have 10 + 1, it's back to the same problem !
Correct...it should still fit it will just be a tight fit. Push hard til you hear the click. I don't carry +1 because I don't like having everything so tight in there but a lot of people do go +1. Hopefully it will loosen up a bit over time but it will always be a tighter fit with a full mag-slide closed or going +1

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Took the G30 out to the range today for the very first time. It was awesome!! Very impressed. Super accurate. My fav gun yet. Made me want to sell my PPQ hahaha. anyway here's some pics...

Red Font Art Magenta Design

First 20 rds close range 5yrds

Circle Recreation Dishware Cuisine Natural foods

10yrds

Gas Magenta Font Art Carmine

Mix 5-10yrds

Art Font Magenta Carmine Circle

From 5yrds up to 20yrds shooting at different points on target

Attachments

· Registered
367 Posts
Took the G30 out to the range today for the very first time. It was awesome!! Very impressed. Super accurate. My fav gun yet. Made me want to sell my PPQ hahaha. anyway here's some pics...

View attachment 4157

First 20 rds close range 5yrds

View attachment 4158

10yrds

View attachment 4159

Mix 5-10yrds

View attachment 4160

From 5yrds up to 20yrds shooting at different points on target
Nice work! It looks like those targets don't stand a chance against the Glock 30.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.