Bout time!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Webphisher, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I FINALLY got to go buy my G34 Gen4. All I can say is it was worth the damn wait. This thing is insanely accurate. With the default blue label sights the picture you get is amazing. Only thing I've done to it was change the trigger. The blue label comes with a 5.5lb pull so I picked up a 3.5 pull while I was there. Crazy how much difference that makes. WOuldn't do it to my EDCs but my comp gun is another story.

I've got 9 17rnd mags for it already, been buying them since they fit the 19 anyway, and man I blew through 300 rounds in an hour without even realizing it. SOOOOO worth it though :D

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Congratulations, Webphiser!

Range report to follow soon?

3. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

You know the Saying "If you don't have Pictures it didn't happen!":D

4. jamilleB

jamilleB New Member

Wow! Congratulations to you! :)

5. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Very cool ... now WHERE are the pix !?!??!

6. klf

klf New Member

Congrats. I picked up my 34 last week. My glock collection seems to be breeding. Zero to four in less than a year. What trigger did you go with? My 34 is the only glock not filling a defense role so I have no concerns about keeping it stock. Anyone else have any input on a competition trigger setup on the 34?

7. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

The wife won a pistols cert. as a RO award drawing at the GSSF Match. She asked me and I said, "G34."
    I now get to shoot it more than her as she really enjoys her G26 more. Our G34 is a Gen 3 with the 3.5 connector and the adjustable rear sight.

I have found I have trouble with the sights and tend to shoot high with the present ones. Not sure what I want to do with it after replacing the sights though. Will probably give it another 1000 rounds before making that decision. Sweet shooting son-of -a-gun tho!

8. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

Have a G34 on order through the GSSF program. S/B here soon.:)

9. Webphisher

I posted that last night in bed, long day. I'll take pics in a day or so when I get the lettering done on it.

As for range reports, I've got a great pic of what Im doing at 10 yards with this thing, just gotta dig it out. Only got a chance to toss out 300 rounds yesterday, but I'll get pics soon.

10. FireGuy4

FireGuy4 New Member

Jealous...

11. Webphisher

Finally got it cleaned and lettered. So here's a shot of it. Glamour shots to come later when I break out the other 7 pistols in the house for a new family photo lol.

Attached Files:

12. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice!!! Do not have one of those guess I need on to complete the 9mm collection... But first G22G4 then G23C then G27 then maybe...

13. Webphisher

Ya the G26 is the only one in the 9mm family I'm missing.

14. klf

klf New Member

I got my 26 two weeks before I got my 34. You won't believe this but with an extended mag for extra grip it shoots as good as the 34. Now I am debating trading off the gen 2 mod 19 as it is kind of redundant. I may get the sub compact 45 acp to go with my mod 21. Now I must decide single or double stacked. I would still like feedback on the 34 trigger. It seems to have the longest pre-break of all four of my glocks. I used to shoot PPC with double action revolvers. Their triggers were worked over nicely and the 34 trigger reminds me of the last 1/8 in or so of the double action pull. Not bad just different.

15. Webphisher

Go for the G30, the size saved on the 36 is nothing, you get less rounds, and less accessories for it as nothing it uses fits anything else.

As far as the trigger on the G34, I haven't noticed anything weird. My finger finds the break instantly so I don't notice any of the pre travel, the reset feels the same too so its hard for me to say.