Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,635 Posts
First thing I check is serial numbers not only match box to frame but also slide and barrel.

Some on the numbers. Should see 5.5 representing trigger pull. How many mags and how many rounds in the mag. Communist states like Cali will be 10 where’s others will be dependent on gun. What came in the case should match that info.

Congrats. Save up. Next one comes quickly.

Shouldn’t that gun come with 3 mags?

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
First thing I check is serial numbers not only match box to frame but also slide and barrel.

Some on the numbers. Should see 5.5 representing trigger pull. How many mags and how many rounds in the mag. Communist states like Cali will be 10 where’s others will be dependent on gun. What came in the case should match that info.

Congrats. Save up. Next one comes quickly.

Shouldn’t that gun come with 3 mags?
I've seen some shops take a mag out and lower the price a little. All nib gen.4's should come with 3 mags. Congrats on your first Glock. Now buy a Glock 31 barrel asap!!

· Registered
1,990 Posts
Didn't own a Glock??

I heard there were people like you out there, hadn't bumped into one til now ;-)

Shoot it!

Reactions: cazbass
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.