Bought a Walther PPQ!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by glocker73, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I purchased a Walther PPQ 9mm yesterday! What an awesome firearm! Ergos of the grip feels amazing! And what a DREAM TRIGGER! The best new-out-of-the-box striker fire triggers I've ever laid a finger on! Other than some night sights, I WOULDN'T change or add anything to this gun! It will basically be a home defense/range gun. My wife carries the Walther PPS 9mm and I carry a G26 Gen 4 with several mods. Love that gun also! 1,400 rounds and not a hiccup! Still going strong! Life is good!

2. Congrats! It has been on my list as I put a couple hundred rounds through a range PPQ. I agree, incredible trigger and ergo's, one of the best I've seen.

3. mook05

mook05 New Member

Awesome stuff, one of those is next on my list....

4. Thesarge

Thesarge "The Sarge"

I also own a Walther PPQ in 9mm and love it. The PPQ is an extremely well engineered pistol that shoots like a dream. With competitors starting to rack up high round counts the PPQ is gaining a good reputation for flawless running and durability. Bill

5. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I owned a Walther PPK/S and hated it so I haven't even looked at Walthers since. I may need to check out the PPQ.

6. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

The PPQ has been reviewed by many and the results have been consistent; best out of the box trigger and best ergos available period (though 1911 fans will put the 1911 above it).

7. You won't be disappointed! I love my G26 and wouldn't trade it, so I just added the PPQ to the family! My wife's PPS is awesome too! Put 180 rounds of various brands thru it today and it ran flawlessly! Awesome firearms! Walthers and Glocks are the best IMO.

8. General_Tso

General_Tso New Member

I ordered one today. They seem to be very hard to obtain.