Glock Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,137 Posts
Yea, they ARE a reliable company now. Here's the deal, a year or so ago I bought several items, they shipped and sent most of them no problem, except one item and said it was on back order as they sent me an email. The email its out of stock and I can cancel it if I'd like or wait till it comes in, ok no problem I say I'll wait it out. They never charged me for that item and like 8 or 9 months later came and no update status so for some reason I had to get a new credit card because it expired. So I never got that item and the product was taken off their site. Now two weeks ago I bought some clothing, a glock mag, and a glock combat holster. Everything was in stock besides the holster and got my main package several days later and now just got my glock holster today. People who write the negative reviews are just pissed because botach dosen't say whether their products are out of stock or not that they should tell us that their products are in stock.
This is a sore subject for me now, I purchased tactical light package #9 from them 2 weeks ago, which included a streamlight TR1, a grip pod, and an attachment kit. I received the light and attachment kit, but no grip pod. I have emailed them twice looking for an explanation on why the grip pod was not shipped. After a week still no answer, it could be on backorder, but they have yet to respond. On top of that, I used paypal to make the purchase, and although not their fault my account was hacked, and I apparently bought airplane ticket to Brazil! I have bought mags from them before with no problem, but it is the lack of communication that is pissing me off. I am going to try to call them and find out what the problem is. I guess I will see how it goes, I don't want to dispute the charge at this point, just want the status on the grip pod.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,469 Posts
Good luck! My buddy ordered a week before me and they sent him confirmation it was enroute. We figured it would show up a day after I ordered. He called them over and over and couldn't get anyone. Our items arrived on the same day about a week after my order went through.
On a past order I didn't receive items. I called over and over until I got an operator with an attitude who advised the items were on backorder. The good thing was they didn't charge me for those items the bad the items were never sent although I suspect they were restocked.
On another note I didn't receive something although my e-receipt said item was sent. Customer service rep asked if I was sure or was the package possibly tampered with. I advised her the package was secure. I was credited on my card after a week.
Every time I received a package from them no receipt or paperwork came in the box.

· Registered
1,137 Posts
Update, I got a call from Botach today! I was asked what part of the order I did not get, I told the person on the phone. I was then told they were looking into it, and I would get a call back! Well, that did not happen yet! I should have asked, what part of the order did you not ship? These people seem clueless.

· Registered
42 Posts
My experience with Botach is limited but I ordered an Uplula mag loader on Fri 5/11 and it arrived today Mon 5/14. Pretty fast service and the tool works great....

· Carry on my friends!!!!
971 Posts
This is a sore subject for me now, I purchased tactical light package #9 from them 2 weeks ago, which included a streamlight TR1, a grip pod, and an attachment kit. I received the light and attachment kit, but no grip pod. I have emailed them twice looking for an explanation on why the grip pod was not shipped. After a week still no answer, it could be on backorder, but they have yet to respond. On top of that, I used paypal to make the purchase, and although not their fault my account was hacked, and I apparently bought airplane ticket to Brazil! I have bought mags from them before with no problem, but it is the lack of communication that is pissing me off. I am going to try to call them and find out what the problem is. I guess I will see how it goes, I don't want to dispute the charge at this point, just want the status on the grip pod.
Thats a shame man, sorry to hear that.

· Registered
1,137 Posts
For me it's been great bought a mag and holster on 2 separate occasions. Their prices are hard to beat! I found them because nutnfancy recommended them on one of his reviews.
I am glad for those of you that have no problems with Botach, their prices are great. But it only takes 1 problem such as mine to look at it a different way. Like I said previously I will see how it goes. I don't think I mentioned this before, but I have also been blocked from making post's on their Facebook page.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.