botach tactical

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by jkurtz, May 11, 2012.

1. Anyone bought anything from them before? I've been reading reviews and thinking of buying a few things but most reviews I've read are horrible. Anyone here used them??

2. mckm/Glock36

mckm/Glock36 New Member

I read the awful reviews myself and was skeptical about placing an order, now I'm happy I did, magazines are $22 a piece and free shipping and my order came three days later.

3. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

I've bought mags from them, no problem.

4. henerey

henerey New Member

i have been getting mags for them for a few months now 1 here 2 there good service never had any problems like mckm said mags got here 3 to 4 days later

5. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Yea, they ARE a reliable company now. Here's the deal, a year or so ago I bought several items, they shipped and sent most of them no problem, except one item and said it was on back order as they sent me an email. The email its out of stock and I can cancel it if I'd like or wait till it comes in, ok no problem I say I'll wait it out. They never charged me for that item and like 8 or 9 months later came and no update status so for some reason I had to get a new credit card because it expired. So I never got that item and the product was taken off their site. Now two weeks ago I bought some clothing, a glock mag, and a glock combat holster. Everything was in stock besides the holster and got my main package several days later and now just got my glock holster today. People who write the negative reviews are just pissed because botach dosen't say whether their products are out of stock or not that they should tell us that their products are in stock.

6. Fresh801

Fresh801 New Member

Its hit or miss.You either have great service from them or its extremely horrible.And their customer support is the worst in the world.

7. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Ordered my 33 round mags for $30 something and it arrived in a few days.
    Will definitely be getting more

8. shoognite

shoognite New Member

I've ordered from them before. If the stuff is actually in stock you are good to go. If it's out of stock you will be waiting a while with little communication. They had a deal on Pmags. I ordered 15 and they backordered 5 for over 2 months. Other stuff has not been a problem though.

9. Thanks for the info guys! I will be ordering some mags this weekend.

10. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

I have some mags in the mail from them that I ordered Wednesday and it says they should be here today. I have ordered from them once before and got everything I ordered except the frog lube that was back ordered. I got an email saying so and then an email a couple weeks later saying it has been shipped. Good people in my book.

11. Glockmasterg9

Glockmasterg9 New Member

Iv had spotty results with them at best. Just pray your stuff is NOT out of stock cuz if it is you'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get it. Not day's or weeks but months.

12. flightmedic76

flightmedic76 New Member

Nothing but bad luck here. Their prices are great, but it stops there. The first order took about 3 weeks to ship. An order I placed about 2 months ago had an item on backorder so none of the order shipped. Once that item came in, another one was on backorder and nothing shipped. Needless to say after waiting a month I cancelled the order. The icing on the cake is that they are not too quick to respond to email questions once the order is placed. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra couple bucks to order from somewhere else.

13. chuckds

chuckds Certified Glock Armorer

I will not be placing any orders with them again. Slow to ship, even tho it's free. The last order I placed with them I received 1 item out of 3, then I was informed that they could not ship to my address for the other 2 items. Said I needed to provide an alternative address. I don't know what they are doing. Kind of like saying you can't get there from here, you have to go someplace else first.

14. Brutane

Brutane New Member

All good experiences over several orders.

15. BocaDan

BocaDan New Member

Make sure you call before ordering something and asking to see if the item is really in stock. Not in "their vendor's stock" but especially in Botach's own warehouse... Twice I ordered some pmags and they were backordered with no eta. The first time I didn't bother asking to see if they had it in stock and ended up cancelling my order. The second time I was told it was in stock, but when I ordered it was not in stock with no eta... I guess they are a decent company - just need to get their act together...

16. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

When I ordered with them they didn't respond to 4 emails I sent, I ended up calling them up, canceling the order and vowing never to deal with them again.

17. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I was hesitant because of reviews as well. It's been a couple of years now since I ordered from them and I've only ordered once. I think they were a bit slow to ship and they're not great at communication. As was said above, it's hit or miss and if you have a problem, good luck resolving it. If you don't have a problem, then it's no big deal.

18. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Back before Obama got elected I ordered about a dozen Magpul Pmags. Their website said they were in stock, I called and confirmed they were in stock. A couple months and many phone calls later they told me they were out of stock. Then another couple months later they emailed to tell me they canceled my order beccause the mags came in, but the price had gone up.

19. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Got the Glock mags I ordered last Wednesday in the mail yesterday as the email said.

20. jeremyx28

jeremyx28 New Member

I called them to order a 31 round mag cause I couldn't get it to add to my shopping cart online. Package showed up a few days later with (2) 31 round mags in it. Double checked my bank statement to make sure and I only got charged for one! Good ****.