Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
14,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Topic title seems clear enough...what does everyone enjoy drinking after a hard day at work...on vacation...or just relaxing at home ?!

Here's a few of my favorites...

Irish Whiskey

Pure Blue Agave Tequila

Micro-Brewed Beer

...so, whadda ya have ?!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I'm a wino myself. Work in the business so I drink all kinds. Love a nice Malbec or Zinfandel. But when I drink liquor it's Crown when I'm cheap and Blantons Bourbon for something special.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am enjoying a Newcastle Brown Ale right now. Yum.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Any pale ale beer here. Patron and Whiskey when I drink liqueur.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Basically any kind of beer.., from Bud Lite to Guinness to any kinda IPA, if I feel like sipping something I'll hit up some Makers Mark or maybe some Gentlemen Jack

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Ha Ha!! I need a liquor closet to. Turns me into the smartest idiot in the world!! I stick to fine wine. Dark Beer, big stuff, porters, stouts, dubbels.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Ha Ha!! I need a liquor closet to. Turns me into the smartest idiot in the world!! I stick to fine wine. Dark Beer, big stuff, porters, stouts, dubbels.
HAHAHAHAHAH! Well I ain't tellin' what liquor turns me in to... I will say that "it" has no place in public, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll do a good wine with steak. Love to just whisk a little around in the pallet with a good cut of charcoaled meat.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Well i dont drink beer, dont like the taste of piss water lol. I drink liquor only; tequila, whiskey, rum, vodka and others...mostly drink them in mixed drinks.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Do u go for all the new flavored stuff? Kinda weird to me. Coffee, whipped cream?

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Bud light platinum is my new favorite. But when I drink liquor, it's a rum and coke. I can do shots of Jager every now and then, too. They just opened up a place downtown called Palmetto Moonshine that I have yet to visit, but plan on visiting soon.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Matt, Thats funny!! Try a bottle of Rio Seco Reserve Cab. With that hunk of red meat very reasonable price great drink.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts