Glock Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad told me that he read, once you get your CCW you will start seeing boogiemen everywhere you go. AKA you'll see a situation that might be innocent enough but since you start looking around for bad things.

Well I had my first one today. I was in the car at the ATM, at night, and the car in front of me hadn't had any movement for a minute. So I start looking around a bit, two minutes go by still no movement. So I look in the car and can't see a driver. Was thinking ****, maybe I'm locked in here with a staged trap or something. Roll up the windows, lock the door, turn down the radio, pull the 19 out and set it in my lap and wait.

Well it turns out it was some older lady who was ****ing around and wasn't tall enough for her head to pop up over the head rest. After 5 minutes she finally started doing ****. And STARTED her transaction. After that I tucked the 19 under my left leg, which is how I will drive with it a lot. Never actually presented the gun, just moved it to a more accessible location.

So lesson for the day, keep aware of your surroundings, and always make sure trouble exists before you act on it. Anyone else have boogiemen they've ran across?

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I couldn't agree more, if I was more observant and alarms went off early I'd have not pulled up behind her. I'd rather not get into a sticky place than try to get out of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts