Glock Firearms banner

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
They are top of the line. If I could go back I’d get this one.

View attachment 231435
I've looked at them also! They're very nice. Velocity Systems and shellback also have great carriers.
I just got a Condor MOPAC with my armor. It will do what I need it to do. I have to have black for the department, but if they ever say multi cam is an option ill switch my carrier so fast.....lol!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,979 Posts
I've looked at them also! They're very nice. Velocity Systems and shellback also have great carriers.
I just got a Condor MOPAC with my armor. It will do what I need it to do. I have to have black for the department, but if they ever say multi cam is an option ill switch my carrier so fast.....lol!
LA Police Gear has Shellback Tactical at some great prices.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
IMG_1606063590.019190.jpg

My black condor mopc. I went with od green with my new one, because I didn’t want to look like a police officer.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
29.8 pounds according to my scale.
That’s carrier, AR500 front, back, & side plates. Front & back trauma pads & level 3A 10x12 soft plates. Also 2x magpul 30 round mags loaded to 28 rounds.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
I’m assuming actual weight is less.
I thought body armor would be around 10-15 lbs or less.
29 lbs is a lot to carry all day.
Level 3A soft armor with full load out you may get 15 pounds.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
Thanks. 40lbs seems a lot to carry all day. In your case, as a LE officer, it’s worth it.
I have been looking at body armor, so I’m trying to weigh the pros and cons against soft armor.
The only con to soft armor is it is usually only rated to stop up to .44 magnum.

81 - 100 of 111 Posts