Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in an order to Glock via Blue Label in June. They processed my order and charged my card. Does anyone know how long the turn around is on these orders? The site says 180+ days. That is sort of vague.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: I just got the email from Glock / Fed Ex that my guns are on their way to my FFL. So this was about 180 day turnaround when ordering a Blue Label directly from Glock. Thanks for the responses. Have a great Thanksgiving to all.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,302 Posts
Update: I just got the email from Glock / Fed Ex that my guns are on their way to my FFL. So this was about 180 day turnaround when ordering a Blue Label directly from Glock. Thanks for the responses. Have a great Thanksgiving to all.
Crazy but good to hear you’re about to have them.🍾

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Weird. I ordered a blue label direct from Glock in June also. They never charged my card but they did send an email back saying 3-6 months.

I usually just go to my local Glock distributor since it’s 40 mins away but wanted to try the direct order route.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,302 Posts
Weird. I ordered a blue label direct from Glock in June also. They never charged my card but they did send an email back saying 3-6 months.

I usually just go to my local Glock distributor since it’s 40 mins away but wanted to try the direct order route.
Is there any advantage to ordering direct? The wait seems a bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Not really any benefit other than it ships to my house (I have an FFL).
If I really can’t wait, I call the distributor and ask him to order it. It’s usually up to 12 weeks if they don’t have it in stock.
I still have to pay tax on both. And shipping if I order from Glock. So premium gas for 45 mins each way balances out the shipping cost.

but I hate going to the blue label distributors because he knows me and every time I order one gun he always drops a second one on the table because more than likely I will buy it.

when I ordered a 45, it came in and he called me. I got there to do the paperwork and he throws up a 43x and says hey it ends in your badge number. So I bought both.
Another time I ordered the gen5 23 and when it came in, he threw it up on the counter and said hey I got this old stock blue label 19X, you want it?
sold.
If i order direct from Glock, I only spend money on one gun.

lol. I have basically bought two Glocks every time I go there. It’s going to happen again in January when we switchover to new guns. We get to buy our old guns back. So I will be buying my 4 year old gen4 31 back for $250 and one of our unissued gen4 32 guns back for another $250.
Then he will probably throw up a Glock 48 on the counter because he knows it’s my 48th birthday…

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,302 Posts
Not really any benefit other than it ships to my house (I have an FFL).
If I really can’t wait, I call the distributor and ask him to order it. It’s usually up to 12 weeks if they don’t have it in stock.
I still have to pay tax on both. And shipping if I order from Glock. So premium gas for 45 mins each way balances out the shipping cost.

but I hate going to the blue label distributors because he knows me and every time I order one gun he always drops a second one on the table because more than likely I will buy it.

when I ordered a 45, it came in and he called me. I got there to do the paperwork and he throws up a 43x and says hey it ends in your badge number. So I bought both.
Another time I ordered the gen5 23 and when it came in, he threw it up on the counter and said hey I got this old stock blue label 19X, you want it?
sold.
If i order direct from Glock, I only spend money on one gun.

lol. I have basically bought two Glocks every time I go there. It’s going to happen again in January when we switchover to new guns. We get to buy our old guns back. So I will be buying my 4 year old gen4 31 back for $250 and one of our unissued gen4 32 guns back for another $250.
Then he will probably throw up a Glock 48 on the counter because he knows it’s my 48th birthday…
He’s got you figured out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts