Blue Knights LE MC

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement & Military' started by sgtcowboyusmc, Jun 16, 2012.

1. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Hey are there any Blue Knights or other LE MC members out there? I am a Member of Blue Knights CA XX!

Attached Files:

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Having been with the Choir Boys for 14 years, I've met many Blue Knight members and gone to quite a few fund raisers with you. Can you advise if Mike Ingram is with you now? He was with the CB's and heard he went with the BK's. If you know who he is, tell him hi for me!

3. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Yeah we did a Run in Havasu with the CB I think 6 months or so ago! We really enjoyed the run and will Probably do it again if not as a Club Run at least as a fun run for those who can make it! Don't know Mike but it would depend on which BK chapter he joined. Do you know where he is?

4. havasu

I believe San Berdoo area, but who knows, he may have sold the hog and now is on a Hover Round.

5. Yes I am BK in the RGChapter. But I am from Arkansas. Honestly I have become more of a due paying member and not been on any rides recently. (Time and priorities)

6. ADulay

ADulay New Member

Here's a part of the Florida contingent checking in!

Florida XVI based out of Cape Coral, Florida to be specific!

Andy

BK FL XVI
    Treasurer/Membership.

[​IMG]

7. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I haven''t been on here in a while! Good to see we have several BK members on here as well as other LE MC's:D

8. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Here is a Slide show my buddy and past chapter president made. He did a great job of matching the song to the pics and vice versa:D
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5VIDrXk4J8&list=FLfWByHELdjHmSVRD393nYCQ&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

9. havasu

Great video. Thanks for posting it!

10. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

My Buddy had 16" Apes put on his Bike. So we went to Lake Havasu City to pick it up and ride back in 115 degree heat. We stopped off at the Lake for a quick set of Pics. One Pick is of me and my Bike and the other is of Me, Drew and our Bikes! Drew is a CHP Officer and also a MArine:D

Attached Files:

11. havasu

I bet those bikes were pinging in that heat? I'm surprised you didn't jump in that cold 90 degree water. Great pics!

12. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Yup Pinging and Popping! But it was a Good ride :D

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Looks like an awesome place for a ride! Enjoy SGT.!!!

14. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Yeah we ride Yr round here. It is a Little Warm in the Summer but nothing we can't handle. The Havasu Run is about as far as I will go when it gets 115 or above but have gone farther when it was necessary! They were flood irrigating when we crossed the CRIT Indian Reservation and the Temps Dropped 10 degrees! Felt nice!! Here is a Pic going up at 0600 am:eek: crossing the Reservation! The Res is all Farm Land fed by the Colorado River! And What am I doing up at 6AM? I am Retired!

Attached Files:

15. havasu

Nothing worse that having to set the alarm clock after retirement. I hate it as well. Damn, you are making me miss riding my Road King. Hopefully, after I receive my new knees, I can jump back on it!

16. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Let me know if ya need some one to ride your Road King:D The guy I am riding with in these pics had to have neck surgery and I kept his bike up and running while he was down! It was the lest I could do for a friend;)

17. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Dang Havasu, They just told me I need a new pair of knees within the next few years too!! Are you getting yours soon?

18. havasu

I was forced to retire as a result of the bad knees three years ago, but we all know how worker's comp is these days. Last week, I returned to the surgeon who operated on them four separate times and he wrote a scathing report demanding they expedite the full knee replacements. Now, maybe after another 3-4 more years, the worker's comp folks will make a decision. Sorry for the thread derail, so back to our regular scheduled broadcasting.......

19. Motorcopm4

Motorcopm4 Active Member

Ah the cone course

20. Motorcopm4

Motorcopm4 Active Member

Oh yeah.........

Attached Files: