Bloomberg breaks the Law!

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by sgtcowboyusmc, Jul 26, 2012.

1. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

2. Anzrul

Anzrul New Member

I actually posted this up on Facebook. Everyone say it with me now, "Tyranny"! I find it funny that this man demands that police officers quit their duty until we, as Americans, give up our Second Amendment rights. The fact that this will not get this man thrown out of office is completely insane.

3. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

This guy is of his rocker. No legistration passed will take the guns away from the criminals

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Police go on strike? I want to see that! Not Like it will ever happen...

5. How's this for an idea?

If the Honorable Mr. Bloomberg has such a great idea, why not put his theories to a test. Remember that great movie from the early '80's starring Kurt Russel, Escape From New York? Let's encourage Mr. Bloomberg erect a massive wall around all of Manhattan and implement what he feels to be appropriate laws...I'd be interested in seeing the test results...

6. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Yeah I forgot about that movie! Yeah but hey they won't have salt on their food and they won't have Big Gulp Sodas! He is a Big Government Nanny State Bully! He can Have my Guns. All he has to do is come get them!;)

7. yakuza

yakuza New Member

A tyrant is usually made to walk the plank ....

8. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

If anyone wants to know what the Law he broke was! NY State Public Employees Employment act otherwise know as the Taylor Act !
    [SIZE=+1]§210 [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]Prohibition of Strikes[/SIZE]

1. No public employee or employee organization shall engage in a strike, and no public employee or employee organization shall cause, instigate, encourage, or condone a strike.

9. ADulay

ADulay New Member

Bloomberg is a 1st class political clown who actually believes HE is the solution.

At least HE won't be needing a concealed permit in New York as the 24/7 security around him solves that problem.

For the rest of New Yorkers, well, you're on your own!

AD

10. Mjones

Mjones New Member

When all of these liberal politicians are willing to give up their armed security guards, I still won't freely give up my 2nd amendment right!
    As I know that will never happen I will protect myself and my family if needed.

11. FreddyFlash

FreddyFlash likes cookies

This guy is a freaking nut. Seriously. He wants to ban large sodas. He wants to lock up baby formula in hospitals to force mothers to breast feed. And who knows what other "wonderful" ideas he'd love to force down people's throats. It's so insane, so "you're joking right", that I had to check the date on my calendar.

12. glockinonheavensdoor

glockinonheavensdoor New Member

Poor poor new York. They have no control on crime. They treat everyone like garbage in the process of safety. No change in crime rates.

13. Blades

Blades Senior Member

I emailed the governor of New York after Bloomberg "ran his mouth". I asked why he allowed someone who spoketreason(federal crime) and was "inciting violence" to be a mayor.