Blackhawk

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by blazinglock40, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Just got a new holster yesterday. And I think it's holding the g23 in there pretty good. Heard a lot of complaints about it but thought I'd give it a shot lol. I'm goin to get my ccw permit underway letter this week!! Here is the pic!

image-2459300196.jpg

2. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I carry my Glock 23 in my Blackhawk Serpa around the house, when I'm out in the country on our land or my friend's land, and on the rare occasions that I open carry. I love mine so far.

3. Scorpion911

Scorpion911 SheepDog

I have a couple of Serpa holsters and prefer them for non concealed range use.

4. Tape

Tape New Member

I have one as well but it is for a SA XD-M and I do not have one

5. KingSanchez

KingSanchez New Member

I actually use one for a 17/22 for my 23 and only for range use. I do love it.

My lgs didn't have it for the 19/23 so we tried the bigger one and it works how I want it to.

6. Mandy

Mandy New Member

I use mine for IDPA with a matching double mag holster:cool:

7. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

I love the Serpa, Its the only holster I currently use. I could care less about what has happened to other people with the holster because they were being negligent. Train right and train hard and it will work 100% of the time.

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

I use a Serpa too and really like it. I just make sure to practice with it often.

9. Yea I've been practicing draw and re holster up in down the whole house. (unloaded) and my wife says I'm 'playing to much' lol. I love this thing!! I will use it for my open carry, it also came with the paddle and the belt loop through? Lol. Ive been using the paddle and can't tell the difference as to how hard you would pull the actual firearm out. Just my thoughts though. Enjoy!

10. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

Amazing holster. I love mine. Im planning on buying the blackhawk level 3 drop leg set up next.

11. bigpoppa406

bigpoppa406 New Member

I really love my Blackhawk serpa holster I use it for my everyday carry, it's very comfortable also.

12. jimmyalbrecht

Do you carry it concealed or open carry?

13. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Nice, I'll be getting me a level 3 also for on the hip open carry/range use.

14. g21redman

Heck yea... have you seen the level 6 rig. I didn't look to close but it looked like it dosent lock. Just uses straps to hold the gun. I didn't like it. Lol

15. g21redman

We'll its not on there website. So it must not be their product. Found it on amazon.

16. bigpoppa406

bigpoppa406 New Member

I live in Tn. So we have the option of doing either one. I usually open carry.

17. jimmyalbrecht

Ok, just curious because I have a hard time concealing my serpa unless I'm wearing my Levi's work shirt which is a large button-up shirt.

18. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    I use mine for open carry only with paddle. I feel more snug that way. Im 6'2 165 so i would have to wear a bigger shirt to conceal. Don't wanta be mistakin for a "gangster" i use the term lightly btw. but its a great holster love the draw couldn't ask for a better oc holster