Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new holster yesterday. And I think it's holding the g23 in there pretty good. Heard a lot of complaints about it but thought I'd give it a shot lol. I'm goin to get my ccw permit underway letter this week!! Here is the pic!

image-2459300196.jpg

Attachments

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I carry my Glock 23 in my Blackhawk Serpa around the house, when I'm out in the country on our land or my friend's land, and on the rare occasions that I open carry. I love mine so far.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I actually use one for a 17/22 for my 23 and only for range use. I do love it.

My lgs didn't have it for the 19/23 so we tried the bigger one and it works how I want it to.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I love the Serpa, Its the only holster I currently use. I could care less about what has happened to other people with the holster because they were being negligent. Train right and train hard and it will work 100% of the time.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I use a Serpa too and really like it. I just make sure to practice with it often.

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I've been practicing draw and re holster up in down the whole house. (unloaded) and my wife says I'm 'playing to much' lol. I love this thing!! I will use it for my open carry, it also came with the paddle and the belt loop through? Lol. Ive been using the paddle and can't tell the difference as to how hard you would pull the actual firearm out. Just my thoughts though. Enjoy!

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
Amazing holster. I love mine. Im planning on buying the blackhawk level 3 drop leg set up next.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Amazing holster. I love mine. Im planning on buying the blackhawk level 3 drop leg set up next.
Nice, I'll be getting me a level 3 also for on the hip open carry/range use.

·
1,021 Posts
GlockIt said:
Nice, I'll be getting me a level 3 also for on the hip open carry/range use.
Heck yea... have you seen the level 6 rig. I didn't look to close but it looked like it dosent lock. Just uses straps to hold the gun. I didn't like it. Lol

·
1,021 Posts
g21redman said:
Heck yea... have you seen the level 6 rig. I didn't look to close but it looked like it dosent lock. Just uses straps to hold the gun. I didn't like it. Lol
We'll its not on there website. So it must not be their product. Found it on amazon.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I live in Tn. So we have the option of doing either one. I usually open carry.
Ok, just curious because I have a hard time concealing my serpa unless I'm wearing my Levi's work shirt which is a large button-up shirt.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
I use mine for open carry only with paddle. I feel more snug that way. Im 6'2 165 so i would have to wear a bigger shirt to conceal. Don't wanta be mistakin for a "gangster" i use the term lightly btw. but its a great holster love the draw couldn't ask for a better oc holster

1 - 18 of 18 Posts