Blackhawk Serpa Quick Disconnect Kit

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by laober, Jun 30, 2012.

1. laober

laober Member

Hi, does anyone have experience with the Blackhawk Serpa Quick Disconnect Kit? I'm looking at purchasing a set and wanted to know if the actual function matches the novelty of it? Best place to buy one? Used availabilty? Thanks

2. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

A couple of buddies have them and they love them... One got his at the local GS and the other got his online and they were within a few doll hairs of each other in price. I personally don't have one yet but I'm sure I will in the future so I can mount it on the wall beside my bed...

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I have never used it but I know my local SWAT team loves them… (accidentally had lunch with them at a pizza place once).
    If you are interested I have them available, $35 +shipping.

I do know my prices don't quite compete with the big online retailers because I don't purchase these by the thousand. I do have guaranteed stock and have them in Black and Coyote. I also have the male and female adapters for purchase separately so you can mount these in more than two places.

4. laober

laober Member

I'm thinking I will use it for a wall mount, my thigh rig and drop hip on my g17 holster

5. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Sounds like you need a Disconnect kit ($35) and an additional Female connector ($15) for the wall. I have both in stock.

6. laober

laober Member

Thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind when I'm ready to purchase.