Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone have experience with the Blackhawk Serpa Quick Disconnect Kit? I'm looking at purchasing a set and wanted to know if the actual function matches the novelty of it? Best place to buy one? Used availabilty? Thanks

·
Registered
653 Posts
A couple of buddies have them and they love them... One got his at the local GS and the other got his online and they were within a few doll hairs of each other in price. I personally don't have one yet but I'm sure I will in the future so I can mount it on the wall beside my bed...

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I have never used it but I know my local SWAT team loves them… (accidentally had lunch with them at a pizza place once).
If you are interested I have them available, $35 +shipping.

I do know my prices don't quite compete with the big online retailers because I don't purchase these by the thousand. I do have guaranteed stock and have them in Black and Coyote. I also have the male and female adapters for purchase separately so you can mount these in more than two places.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking I will use it for a wall mount, my thigh rig and drop hip on my g17 holster

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Sounds like you need a Disconnect kit ($35) and an additional Female connector ($15) for the wall. I have both in stock.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blackwolffcf said:
Sounds like you need a Disconnect kit ($35) and an additional Female connector ($15) for the wall. I have both in stock.
Thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind when I'm ready to purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.