Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wast just thinking if you find what you think is a good deal on any firearm related item through the holidays ,and have secured what you need, to pass it on to forum members.I am on this presently.bass pro,Romeo5 red dot,$99.97 ONLY for this tuesday\wed.Winchester 12g defender.18",3" barrel,3" chamber,$249 after rebate.

·
Grumpy Old Man
3,924 Posts
Great idea

Reactions: jhg

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Anyone see a black Friday deal on the magpul stocks for mossberg let me know. I need it in fde.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Joe Bob Outfitters P80 frames on sale for $149.99 w/free shipping

G19/23:

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Polymer-80-9MM-40-Compact-G19-23-Pistol-Frame-p/p80-pf940cv1.htm

G17/G22:

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Polymer-80-9MM-40-Full-Size-G17-22-80-Pistol-p/p80-pf940v2.htm

I've ordered from them many times with no issues.
Always ships fast.
Last Thanksgiving P 80's were on sale for 79.00 to 99.00 don't think that will be the case for Black Friday 2020,think this is about as good as it's going to get..

Reactions: Sparky_D

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,761 Posts
Lone Wolf Black Friday sale

Wolf Pack,

First, we want to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Our offices will be closed so that the Lone Wolf team can spend some much-needed quality time with their loved ones. We believe this time is important to both our employees and customers, so we will not be going live with our Black Friday deals until Friday at 12:01AM EST.

CHECK OUT THE FREEDOM WOLF NOW!
We just went live with our Lone Wolf Freedom Wolf. This 80% lower is similar in looks to our Timberwolf frame, but is not at the stage of manufacturing to meet the ATF definition on a firearm frame. This means that this item can ship straight to your door, with no Federal Firearms License required. Each Freedom Wolf will include the instructions and basic tools that you will need to finish the manufacturing. You just need a few household tools to complete.

CHECK OUT THE FREEDOM WOLF NOW!
This Friday through Monday, we will be offering buy 2, get 1 free on the Freedom Wolf! The Freedom Wolf will be shipping in early quarter 1 of 2021, and you will not be charged until the item is shipped.

START YOUR BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING NOW!

MORE BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

$10 OFF LWD TACTICAL ARMORERS TOOL

25% OFF LWD ARMORERS TOOL

50% OFF COMPLETE GLOCK REFERENCE GUIDE

50% OFF LWD ALUMINUM MAGAZINE COUPLER

·
Registered
704 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts