Bill O'Rilley Way off Base.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by TNFrank, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Bill O'Reilly Way off Base.

Watching the Factor tonight and Bill's opening statement just shows me how far off base he is about Gun Control Issues. He stated that anyone who buys a "Heavy Weapon" like an AK-47 or buys Ammunition should have it reported to the Feds. Guess he never heard of the '34 NFA which does just that with regard to Fully Auto firearms. He also stated that Terrorists could move in and buy Bazookas and the Feds wouldn't know anything about it. Last time I check Bazookas(i.e. Rocket Launchers) were also regulated by Federal Law.
    This just goes to show how little he knows about Firearms Laws.

P.S.
    Didn't spell his name right but if anyone else wants to e-mail him about this is [email protected]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  2. I never watch bill o'rilley. He is all ways full of it.

3. It's guys like Bill that we MUST watch. They're suppose to be on "OUR" side so when they get off base like this we have to e-mail them and set them straight. I sent him an e-mail, let's see if he's got the guts to read it on air and maybe retract his errant comments. :rolleyes:

4. I bet he will just criticize you like he dose everyone else that don't see it his way.

5. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    Well he's certainly full of something!;)

6. But it's certainly not Knowledge of Firearms Laws that are already on the Books. LOL:D

7. O'Reilly may not be knowledgable on firearms but he IS quite the expert on loofahs:)

*If you don't get it google O'Reilly & loofahs...it'll put a smile on your face

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I usually like him but I wanted to reach through the screen and rip his eyeballs out tonite!!

9. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    I quit watching him years ago. He's been an anti-gunner for a while. When the hoplophobes start saying things like "even Bill O'Reilly thinks guns are bad" I know he's no friend of mine.

10. icepick

icepick New Member

Stopped watching long time ago for his stand on guns. He is full of it

11. Well, after last nights show I don't think I'll be watching any more either. O'Reilly's ignorances knows no bounds. Instead of him shutting up and listening to his guest speaker and learning a thing or two about the '34 NFA he rudely cut him off and made comments like "I can walk into any gun show and buy a fully auto AK-47 without doing any paperwork.", sure, right Bill, love to see ya' try. He obviously doesn't know the Firearms laws that are on the books and because of this ignorance wants newer and more restrictive laws to put people who buy legal semi-auto rifles placed on a Federal watch list. Bill O'Reilly is a F'Tard of the highest degree.

12. O'Reilly speaking out of ignorance? Say it ain't so! I thought he was all-knowing. I suppose it's just easier to take a stance rooted in ideology and popular current sentiment (in his social circle that is) than it is to take the time and educate oneself on the subject matter at hand.

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Let that be a lesson to us all!!

14. What I find so hypocritical is this is a guy who employs bodyguards for crying out loud!!!!!!!

15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I am ageeing with you on this one Jules. It is a crying shame any man has to be guarded for his opinion but I bet he won't mind his guys having high capacity automatic weapons if its his safety involved! Yes, bill is very hypocritical on this one, and he is putting out wrong information.

16. Glockwork

Glockwork Member

Iowa
    Mr. O'Reilly did sound pretty uneducated on the issue and I think he was just arguing the point to stave off any accusation of being too right wing on the issue. IMO.

17. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

It wasn't just that, which i agree he does sometimes. This time he is harping on it, he was totally disrespectful to his guest and his info. Sucked. I call Bad Bill on this one. IMHO

18. Glockwork

Glockwork Member

Iowa
    Yes, he was rude about it but that's what he does when he knows he's wrong. He just shouts over his guest then thanks them and moves on quickly.

19. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Which is a shame because it diminisihes his integrity on the show. Do like you tell others to do Bill! Man up and no spin!

20. He's just another know it all elitist in the same vein as Bloomberg, the dictator of NY. They know what's best for the masses...no need to think, they'll do that for you.

Question: Who do you think is more likely to be the victim of a violent crime?

A) Billionaires like Bloomberg
    B) Millionaires like O'Reilly
    C) Average middle class guy