Biggest Bang for your 100 Bucks!! HD VIDEO

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Amsdorf, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the most bang for around $100 bucks you can find anywhere.....I give you the Mosin Nagant 91/30!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_CDnCSkoc[/ame]

2. Yep, totally agree. Hope to be ordering a couple three in the very near future. My buddy wants one, my Grandson wants one and I'd like another one since I've sold off all of em' that I've had in the past.

3. Even tho I haven't been able to shoot mine yet, it is still an awesome rifle to have for the price. I all so have that rubber pad on the back of the stock on both of mine, dose it help reduce the recoil that much?

You going to do a video for all the different firearms out there?

4. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Thanks for the vid, it does have a big bang. Like the sling arrangement for offhand too, very functional.

5. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Yes, the sling really helps steady the beast.

6. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Here are mine. Love 'em, but they can tire you out!

Attached Files:

7. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Saw this recently somewhere and saved it. Funny! Oh crud. Sorry it's so small!

Attached Files:

8. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Hope this is a better size... Shoot. Guess not.

Attached Files:

9. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

It does make a difference. Otherwise, you'd have a steel plate bashing you in the shoulder. My first Mosin I bought from a guy who fire 40 rounds through it and said "enough" (even with the rubber pad). Good for me.

ALso, if you're a taller shooter, the buttpad increases the pull length and makes it much more comfortable to shoot.

I'm short, and it was extremely uncomfortable to shoot with it on. So I removed mine, its sitting in a box somewhere waiting for another owner.

D

10. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Would love to. You send 'em to me, I'll do the videos!!