Bigger belt now need holster

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by JakeE, Mar 30, 2020.

1. JakeE

JakeE New Member

Right now I cc Glock19, iwb with Kore 1.5" tactical belt (my favorite belt) and I want to look at a new holster and the new kore 1.75" garrison belt. Need a bigger holster with this larger belt. So I wanted some feedback on any new holsters folks have tried or would recommend that wil work with my glock and 1.75" belt?

Hollow-Point likes this.
  2. RevV

RevV Well-Known Member

I am not familiar with your belt but CrossBreed holsters is often willing to make custom stuff for a reasonable.

3. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

What position do you carry?

4. JakeE

JakeE New Member

Since my last post I’ve clearly had a lot of time on my hands at home to do my research and order my new setup- so went back to kore and picked up their new garrison belt. I measured it and it really is a full 1.75 inches wide as the company states. Same ratchet system as other belts which I am familiar with an really like. I went with the kydex IWB and loaded up the belt- the Garrison could handle the holster and with the wider belt I can now carry more mags and a knife now. First impressions having just tried it out for the day around the house and yard is that its a beast. I plan to post a better review once next month if this damn lockdown is lifted after I test this thing out for any of you who are interested

Hollow-Point, Lucian_253 and Danzig like this.
  5. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas