Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea this is way off subject; just want to get some input. I was watching monster quest on History channel.
If you were out hunting and saw or encountered Bigfoot, would you or wouldn't take a shot at Bigfoot?

I've never had an encounter, but if I do, I will take a shot. :cool:

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I would shoot him in the knees. I don't want to kill it, but I aint lettin it get away I need proof.

BTW I believe they are probably out there, but that show called hunting bigfoot or whatever, what a bunch of un-objective idiots.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would shoot to kill because it would be an animal I've never encountered before; as for the rumors of the size and strength. I would have to render Bigfoot combat ineffective.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yea this is way off subject; just want to get some input. I was watching monster quest on History channel.
If you were out hunting and saw or encountered Bigfoot, would you or wouldn't take a shot at Bigfoot?

I've never had an encounter, but if I do, I will take a shot. :cool:
Too many people don't believe in hunting. Otherwise we would have proof by now.

I'll never encounter one, unless one makes his way to the South, but if I did, I would have to take a shot I think.

As far as whether or not they're real, it wouldn't surprise me. There are so many species on this planet that we've never seen before...though no doubt most of them live in the ocean.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
jonm61 said:
Too many people don't believe in hunting. Otherwise we would have proof by now.

I'll never encounter one, unless one makes his way to the South, but if I did, I would have to take a shot I think.

As far as whether or not they're real, it wouldn't surprise me. There are so many species on this planet that we've never seen before...though no doubt most of them live in the ocean.
I really want to get into hunting. I live in AZ, i just dont knw how to go about it. I also would love to take my son hunting in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts