Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've had several different shoulder rigs over the years but I have never had anything that Bianchi made. I actually find that surprising that I have managed to be a gun guy for 25 years or so and have never owned something by them but alas, it tis true. Anyway, I HAVE owned a few different items from Galco and I can say unequivocally that Galco is synonymous with tier one quality. In the same vein of "You get what you pay for", you also pay for what you get. Galco stuff is not cheap.So, when I was recently looking for a rig for a new handgun, I noticed that Bianchi's shoulder rigs are about $50 less than a Galco that appears to be of equal construction. My question is, are they of equal construction? Like I said, I know how great Galco is, so for you Bianchi experts, how are their shoulder rigs? How well are they made and how do they compare to the Galco Miami Classic or the Executive?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I owned a Bianchi X15 years ago. From what I recall, it was of equal quality as Galco. It did have elastic straps that I really don't care for but, that's me. I still CC with an old Shadow pancake, it's held up well for many a mile.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I own the Galco Miami Classic and the Galco VHS. Both are extremely nice shoulder rigs. I have never owned a Bianchi shoulder rig so I can't comment on their quality.
I can only say that my Galco shoulder rigs are well worth what I payed for them.

Here is the VHS.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. I've had several different shoulder rigs over the years but I have never had anything that Bianchi made. I actually find that surprising that I have managed to be a gun guy for 25 years or so and have never owned something by them but alas, it tis true. Anyway, I HAVE owned a few different items from Galco and I can say unequivocally that Galco is synonymous with tier one quality. In the same vein of "You get what you pay for", you also pay for what you get. Galco stuff is not cheap.So, when I was recently looking for a rig for a new handgun, I noticed that Bianchi's shoulder rigs are about $50 less than a Galco that appears to be of equal construction. My question is, are they of equal construction? Like I said, I know how great Galco is, so for you Bianchi experts, how are their shoulder rigs? How well are they made and how do they compare to the Galco Miami Classic or the Executive?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Galco versus Bianchi,I have always found them to be of equal quality, get what you want.

Reactions: Panhesd#72

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't complain about Galco, top drawer (Rudy's Black Hills, similar). Looking for Bianchi Executive shoulder holster. Mine is finally giving out. Black nylon like fabric. Disappears under shirt w/ PPK size or Mac. Might be avail. for Glock. Great if you can find one. Mid-range price; less than the premiums like Galco, more than the el-cheapo's. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recent most used is the newer "BugBite" ankle rig. Somewhat like the old Safariland "legster" . Looks like diving suit material; conceals well, and more comfortable than I expected.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have 2 of the Galco Miami Classic rigs and like them a lot. One is for a 1911 and the other for a G17/19. No complaints!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts