Better controlability with 19 C?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by capitalcityglock, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I am contemplating buying a 19 C to complement my current 26 and 34. Anybody have experience with the compensated model? Noticeable handling improvement? Worth the extra money? Woudl appreciate your thoughts..

2. I have a 22c and love it!!Stays on target for the next shot better.Shoots like my 34 as for recoil.Get a 19c and enjoy it! It will complement your Glock pistol.I'm thinking about ordering a 17L. To add to my glock collection!

Attached Files:

3. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Own a fresh 23C. Carried 19C for years. Awesome gun. Great double tap potential. If you fire it from retention, tilt it slightly away from your body, 10-15 degrees, to avoid any combustion gases from port.

4. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I think the l C models are more for the presence than practical. I have a 1911 that is compensated and love it. But can't tell the difference between it and any other 45. 1911 aluminum frame as far as recoil. But mine looks meaner lol

5. flightmedic76

flightmedic76 New Member

I don't think my 19 Gen 4 has enough recoil that I would ever want/need a compensated model. If you shoot it enough to be comfortable than it'll be a non-issue.

6. I personally don't think that the 9x19mm has so much recoil and muzzle flip that you even need a comp on the gun. Heck, I was surprised at how little recoil the G26 I use to have had. Now if you start talking .357Sig or 40S&W then it might come in handy but the 9x19mm and IMHO 45acp are so tame recoil and muzzle flip wise that they're just a joy to shoot.