Better buy your Glocks now.

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Kmurray96, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

OMG! Maybe the Mayans were right. With the crazy warm weather were having in the north, the goose eggs started hatching last night. That's like a month early up here.

The prison is loaded with those rat geese up here and I never even noticed them pairing up like they usually do.

Better ammo up, too. Zombies might not be long coming, next.:eek:

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Yep, maybe the Mayans were right.

And it's an election year, too! :D

3. Glock23-AZ

Glock23-AZ New Member

And Iran having a nuke doesn't help. Ammo up!

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Wouldn't it be funny if the Mayans were actually extraterrestrials, and the "end of the world" as we interpret their calendar is actually the return of their civilization from the stars, and the Zombie Apocalypse would be against space aliens! Wouldn't that be a gas!

5. db559

db559 New Member

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

then the little **cker does the glowing-finger "Ow" thing on you....hahaha!

7. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Zombie apoclypse...every gun nuts dream :) lol

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Yep :D

*PS* You know you're a gun nut when:

1. You can tell the caliber of the ammo by the sound the brass makes in the washing machine
    2. You step on the brake, and empty cases start rolling around on the floor of your car
    3. You have more than one shirt that says GLOCK on it! ;)

9. I have a great zombie gun to backup my Glocks,a benelli M-1 super 90 12 gauge HAHA!!

Attached Files:

10. And as of today they stopped oil exports to Britain and France, should get interesting.

11. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

The end is near....12/12 lol its funny too cuz my bday this yr is 12/12/12, epic.

12. If the Mayans were still around you would be their Damien.

13. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Perhaps The Mayans were right.. This video was posted last Dec 2011 about whats going to happen on Feb 6 & 7 2012..

Video Description below were copied in Youtube:

This is a Planetary Alignment Earthquake watch video, program used in this Heliocentric visual representation is Simsolarv2.0 and solar system scope.

Two powerful alignments involving (Earth-Sun-Mercury) and (Mars-Earth-Venus-Uranus) as well as significant astrological aspects involving the moon which may represent a possible 7.3 Magnitude earthquake on one of these days.

Lunar modulation indicates the pacific island region could be the area that receives this event. Best mapped location:
    Off The East Coast Of The North Island New Zealand or the Kermadec Islands Region.

This is my own analysis using Heliocentric Imagery, geocentric portrait and harmonic translations to predict possible effects here on earth. i am using astrology in this forecast and research with this video, due to the strong lunar influences.

--end--

**Philippines (Visayas Region) was hit by a 6.7 magnitude earthquake last Feb 6 & 7 2012 with the alignment of 3 Planets. How much more if all planets would align on Dec. 21, 2012?

BUY GLOCKS NOW

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  14. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

At the gunshows here in our town, there is always a very large area (typically a 4-vendor space) dedicated to ammunition sales, by an outfit called Miwall. There is factory ammo. Hard-to-find ammo. Bulk reloaded ammo for pistol and rifle. "Exotic" shotgun ammo (flechettes, tracer slugs, beanbags, etc.).

At the gunshow yesterday, their shelves were nearly empty. People stocking up on ammo. One of the sales guys remarked, "Zombie Apocalypse is the best thing since Barack Obama for our (ammo) sales!"

16. I have one of those coming to me soon! Very sweet!:cool:

17. Ogre

Ogre New Member

The Mayans were an interesting blood thirsty or blood wanton people with an interesting mathematical system. But if they were so prophetic, so in-tune then they would have gotten their genesis right (according to the Mayan system the world is 3,000 yrs old IIRC). They would have predicted their own Apocalypse (internal warfare, resource depletion, over population, over farming and then impolite Europeans with steel and guns). So no I don't think a winged serpent is going to eat the moon but their are going to be some sad news stories the next day (guessing cultist suicides?). BUT THE 12 20 12 End Of The World Parties are going to be atleast as good as Y2K. ;)

18. Glock17G4

Glock17G4 New Member

I have to agree with Ogre. Still sock up on Ammo.

I highly doubt 'the end of the world' comes. I think it's gonna be more of a 'new beginning' in the terms of Humanity. Which is like starting a new chapter of a new book instead of the SAME old book we've been living through the last 5k years of life on this planet. We as a people are going to have to figure out a way to survive with our technology and NOT let our technology be the death of us.

Mankind's demise, if it's going to happen, is going to be of our own making. We know that, we all know that. If the ''End of the World'' happens it will be of our own creation, not of God's(I am a devout Christian btw), or a solar event. Tho a Solar Flare is the most likely thing to happen that could effect the ENTIRE PLANET and knock all 7 Billion of us back to the 19th Century, send the world into Utter Chaos, where the weak will die off and the strong who stick together will survive.

And I highly doubt Iran obtaining even 2-3 nukes is enough to cause any 'End of the World' scenarios. The U.K. and the rest of Europe, who have taken a more silent stance compared to us in the U.S. and our buddies in Israel, WILL NOT allow Iran to gain a foothold by holding the Middle East hostage with Nukes. It's too close to their homes. If it comes to it you will see France and England the first ones in the door over there in Iran. I have faith in our buddies in Europe. They know the cost of standing by Idly. The last 2 World Wars were hosted by them and with the backing of the World's super power, the United States, we'd never allow it to become so critical.

So before you get too hopeful of being able to blow the head off your annoying neighbor (Who refused to listen and buy a Glock LOL) after he is bit by a Zombie, I'd focus more on our own creations that have the ability of wiping mankind out.
    But still, don't think of 12-21-12 or w/e it is as the end of the world. Think of it as a NEW BEGINNING we are so very lucky we get to be part of. Nowhere in the past has mankind been so close together, so technologically able, to a point where the FUTURE IS SO UNCERTAIN. We are lucky to live in these times. We are lucky to be able to bear witness to the end of an Industrial Age and welcoming in the Technological Age. More luckier than the times of our Father's and Grandfather's. I say, whatever happens happens, if **** hits the fan, I'll be on the front lines to welcome it. Whatever it may be, a War, or utter Chaos. I'll not miss my chance to be involved and many of you here won't either. :D

Even tho I wouldn't mind chopping or blowing the head off a few Zombies. :D Especially a few people I know.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  19. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Im sure alot of people would do that and just swear they were zombies lol.

20. rico567

rico567 New Member