Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a Glock 23 3rd gen. I was wondering what you guys might recommend for some different types of conceal carry holsters, preferably inside the waist?

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
IWB, 4 o'clock, DeSantis Scorpion or Crossbreed. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
If you are looking for something fast and cheap. Get you a slim Blackhawks holster. I carried my .40 cal sigma like that for years in the waist. Now I got a G27 now I'm looking for a decent one for it.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I carry my G23 Gen 3 at 4 o clock with a white hat holster. Works very good for me with fitted clothes.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum flamnfire !!

I use a High Noon Split Decision IWB...15 degree cant...4 o'clock strong side.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
iRockGlock said:
I carry my G23 Gen 3 at 4 o clock with a white hat holster. Works very good for me with fitted clothes.
+1 on white hat and also use remora when untucked. You should look at our other vendors as well Fox and Mike P. both also have great selection and quality.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Same here. I have a 34 in waist and I conceal my 19 with a simple t-shirt. It works great!

There are a couple vendors on there that make holsters, try some of them out also!

·
Registered
90 Posts
FoxX Holster at 4-5 o'clock. I'm a big guy, so I try to wear thicker shirts or double layer them. Thin ones seems to want to hug the grip

·
Registered
553 Posts
flamnfire said:
OK, I have a Glock 23 3rd gen. I was wondering what you guys might recommend for some different types of conceal carry holsters, preferably inside the waist?
Carry IWB my G23 gen 4 @ 10 oc W/ Infedel by CompTac. IWB took a few days to grow accustom to, but the Infedel w/ slotted belt clip works great w/ walmart 1 1/2" HD utility belt ($12)

·
205 Posts
flamnfire said:
You HAVE to check out N82. I just received their pro glock holster today for my G23 gen 4 and its amazing so far. Most comfortable holster I've used an good retention. The suede leather on the skin side is so comfortable also! Check out N82tactical.com

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Personally I either use a leather Blackhawk holster or my Blackhawk serpa. And with either I can conceal them in south Florida in shorts and a t-shirt

·
205 Posts
gunsmithie23 said:
Personally I either use a leather Blackhawk holster or my Blackhawk serpa. And with either I can conceal them in south Florida in shorts and a t-shirt
You could absolutely use this one with shorts also! This thing is like McDonald's. I'm lovin it!! (Corny)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts