Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Northern Nevada is pretty good. The way hunting & game management is run kinda sucks. Arizona is probably pretty user friendly.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Florida is very firearm friendly as well. We can have class 3 weapons no max mag copacity and if you have your CWP you can walk out with your newly purchased firearm that day. Also the florida CWP does not just cover handguns you can carry tasers batons fixed blade knives of any size as long as they are concealed.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I would say as far as the "Friendliest" is probably Arizona or Texas

·
Registered
431 Posts
TN looks promising. I just moved here and am scheduled for CC course 11Aug. Because my military weapon experience I can get the permit without taking the course, but taking it anyway because I've never conceal carried and don't know the laws. I need the class/training. Anyhoooo, I'm sure there are other TN weapons bearers on here that can vouch yay or nay as a good state.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Noooo. Not Texas!!! Can't even open carry!!! :eek:
Really... Always thought they were super relaxed.. Arizona gets my vote then

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Really... Always thought they were super relaxed.. Arizona gets my vote then
Psst... It's the media!!!
Lol

I thought so to till I looked it up. Actually it was the deciding factor for my college of choice. Stayed here in AZ because of it.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Psst... It's the media!!!
Lol

I thought so to till I looked it up. Actually it was the deciding factor for my college of choice. Stayed here in AZ because of it.
Well I can tell you this, anything but here...

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Colorado isnt too bad as long as you dont live in Denver, the suburbs around are ok though. Open carry, CCW is pretty easy to get, no mag capacity (again outside of Denver). The only advantage over AZ is that we arent as damned hot all the time, but if you dont like snow head to AZ lol.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Webphisher said:
Colorado isnt too bad as long as you dont live in Denver, the suburbs around are ok though. Open carry, CCW is pretty easy to get, no mag capacity (again outside of Denver). The only advantage over AZ is that we arent as damned hot all the time, but if you dont like snow head to AZ lol.
We are too dang hot down here!!!! Lol

·
Glockin’ since 1993
45,165 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
AZ allows all NFA, no CCW necessary, open carry friendly, same day purchases, few gun free zones...
I'm in Texas. While pro-gun the state wants every dollar they can get. CCW licensing fees, fees for each and every kind of instructor certificate and so on. No open carry. Probably the most NFA registered stuff in the US. Open air ranges are drying up but indoor ranges are opening up at a rapid pace. The national media likes to highlight how wacky we are; there is a fast lane into the Capitol building if you display your CCW license.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.