Best sights for a Glock 27

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by spur, Mar 23, 2012.

1. spur

spur New Member

I just got into Glocks I am sold for life, want to upgrade my sights what are your recomendations?

2. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I have a GEN 4 23 & 27 & I just put on the Trijicon H3 11 3 dot both Green with a white circle around the front dot. They seem pretty good so far! Here's a picture of my 23 think I paid around $ 75 + shipping on Amazon.

Attached Files:

3. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

If I was to upgrade I would put the same trijicons on it. But I shoot great with the stock glock sights.

4. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Awesome. Whatever works for you that's what it's all about. :)

5. Lovethyglock

Lovethyglock New Member

Just got the trijicons on my g23 and love them so far. Definitely worth the money.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Moved to the correct sub forum: Optics / Sights / Lights / Lasers

7. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Im a fan of Ameriglo. Glock 26 in the middle, 19 on either side.

Attached Files:

8. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

I actually like how those look on Glocks now that I seen yours. They kinda fit the glock bricky profile. Might have to check em out. And I always did like the dot over dot sight. What's the correct terminology for that sight system??

9. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Those are called i-Dot Pro's. They are very quick to acquire and you can drill holes with them. Here is a top and profile so you can see all angles.

Attached Files:

10. spur

spur New Member

Got any links to these recommended sights so I can check em out? Thanks in advance.