Best range day ever!!!

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by glocknloaded, May 14, 2012.

1. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

So I had some free time this afternoon stopped by the house and grabbed the 17 and headed for the range I got there and all the lanes where full so I looked around and noticed there was one set of night sights left and figured what the hell I am going for it. So the gunsmith takes my g 17 to the back comes back with the night sights installed and then tells me I need to wait a few hours for the lock tight to set. I am thinking that sucks but what the hell I'll rent that 23 I've always wanted to try( never shot one before or a .40 for that matter) and buy next, I loved it so then I tried the 27 and loved it! After all that I was turning back in the 27 with a smile on my face when I seen the kimber sitting in the case and then my smile turned into a Grin when she asked if I wanted to try it. I said hell yeah of course especially since I've only shot a 1911 once and it was one from my uncles collection.

So to wrap up the story I really love the 23 and 27 and fell in love with the .40 family, the 1911 was amazing like driving a Bentley or something I think I'll be adding one to the collection very soon.

The black and green target is the .40 and the regular target with no stickers is the 1911 which I can't believe has a 100 rnds shot on it extremely accurate and if I got used to the gun I think it would be amazing. Other picture is my 17 with night sights installed and my extended slide release that I almost forgot to mention, I installed that yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. glocknloaded

Almost forgot to add pics of the pistols I rented but for some reason the 23 didn't save

Attached Files:

3. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Awesome shooting glocknloaded!!!
    You just can't beat a good day at the range.

4. glocknloaded

Thank You!! I am amazed at the accuracy of the 1911 I really want to get more time behind one. The .40 felt really good too I think the 23 or 27 will be my next Glock.

5. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

I have both the Gen4 G22 and G23 and love them both.

6. good shooting man!! and congrats!!

7. glocknloaded

Thanks a lot