Best carry holster for the G-19?

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by aleffler5859, Mar 4, 2012.

1. aleffler5859

aleffler5859 New Member

I have a new Gen 4 G-19 and I am interested in getting my CCW. I do not have a holster yet and I wanted some opinions from those of you who carry on what type/brand of holsters work best for the 19.

I am planning on taking a trip to the sporting goods store next weekend and will do some of my own looking. But I would appreciate any opinions and suggestions any of you have. Thanks

2. I can make you a very comfortable/tight to the body OWB Kydex in several colors. Click sig image below.:cool:

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum aleffler5859 !!

4. aleffler5859

aleffler5859 New Member

@Mike P. It's funny because I had actually visited your site 2 days ago and saved it in my bookmarks to come back to when I have the money to order. So I will definitely give you my business. I also watched the YouTube video of the guy reviewing one of your holsters. That pretty much sold me.

I will send you an email with a few more questions.

and @Shooter13, Thank you for the welcome.

5. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

Crossbreed Supertuck

6. matthew03

matthew03 New Member

I like Dale Fricke's Archangel for my G23.

7. Thesarge

Thesarge "The Sarge"

I carry almost exclusively with Comp-tac gear. For IWB I use the Infidel, AIWB the Two O'clock, and OWB the Paddle holster with FBI cant. Bill

8. I carry at the 4:00 to 5:00 position in a DeSantis So Tuk. It is a comfortable setup that conceals well. A nice side benefit is that it's an inexpensive holster.

9. ZombieNinja

ZombieNinja New Member

I love my Don Hume w FBI cant. Tactical paddle with retention also gets used but not as much. Hume goes to every movie with us.
    Milt sparks for the 1911. Damn nice holsters there. You just can't go wrong with leather

10. HenryinFlorida

HenryinFlorida New Member

PJ Holsters at: http://pjholster.com makes some nice kydex holsters. He is very accomodating and is very affordable. I have several of his holsters, and love them. Go take a look.
    PS, I am only a customer of his, that is all

11. glock 19

glock 19 New Member

I've been carrying a White Hat Max Tuck holster for my G19/ G23 and love it. It has become my favorite for comfort and conceal ability!

12. kurtisguy

kurtisguy New Member

Yea they are great just got my 12th kydex shell today

13. I'm very happy with my Crossbreed Snapslide!!!! Very light, thin and holds good.

14. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

Went with the Desantis ‘Mad Max’ as I wanted all leather and it was on sale... I've becomes a huge fan of Desantis... I will look at vendors here in the future....

15. CavVet

CavVet New Member

Blackhawk! Serpa

16. Jacks1911

Jacks1911 New Member

IMO a leather holster works best for CC purposes. The one I use for my G19 is a Milt Sparks VMII.

17. Dhdo74

Dhdo74 New Member

I use a Galco waistband inside the pant holster for my carry Glock 19. Fits perfectly and comfortably when positioned around 4 o clock. Amazon has it for around 30 dollars plus shipping. Take that holster into consideration and take that CCW course you will learn a lot!

Attached Files:

18. Bammustafa

Bammustafa New Member

I'm interested in a magazine pouch for my ccw instead of putting my spare in my pocket. Do you have any pictures of the ones you sell on your website mike?

19. brettc

brettc New Member

very interested in a pic as well

20. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Having seen MikeP's product in person, I can say without a doubt that you will be very happy with his product.