Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
786 Posts
In ACP i would go with the XD. I hate the feel of ACP Glock frames.

Im a pretty big Glock fan so i own a a G37 in GAP.

If you got the dough, the HK 45C is a real nice gun....

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
You post that on "Glock Forum" and expect us to answer with anything other than GLOCK!?

I own and have carried a 1st gen Glock 21 and obviously think it's the best.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Leme think... hmmm.. :confused:

·
Registered
164 Posts
What Sarabian said.. :p

Anyway, Glock 30SF... more rounds than the 36, option to use Glock 21 mags, easily concealed (well, for me anyway).

Hated the feel of the xDM and M&P.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I absolutely LOVE Glocks, don't get me wrong, but the stock trigger with nothing done to it is pretty amazing on the M&Ps. If it was a carry gun, I'm going Glock all day for any caliber. If I was using it for the range I would go for the M&P for the awesome trigger. So what are you using this gun for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha. Just because it's glock forum doesn't mean glock is the answer to everything right? From reading around it seems glock isn't as revered for .45 as it is the 9mm.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I beg to differ...my Glock30 SF is my favorite .45 for self defense as well as the range. Quite accurate, and I trust my life to it everyday!!

How's that for a revered testimony...?!

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
Haha. Just because it's glock forum doesn't mean glock is the answer to everything right? From reading around it seems glock isn't as revered for .45 as it is the 9mm.
It is for me. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have 9mm and .40 in Glocks but love my M&P 45. Of course trigger work was a must since I live in an enemy state.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts