Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I shoot mostly Georgia Arms .357 Sig. They load Gold Dots for it too, though they're no longer allowed to call them Gold Dots. www.georgia-arms.com

·
Registered
430 Posts
I use Remington Golden saber 125gr bonded.

·
Registered
624 Posts
For carry I use Gold Dots and cor bons. (the cor bons are no fun to shoot in the 33) For target I usually load my own but when I am lazy I usually shoot the winchesters since they are all I can find around here. But I haven't found any factory stuff and of my 357sig glocks don't like.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brutusvk said:
For carry I use Gold Dots and cor bons. (the cor bons are no fun to shoot in the 33) For target I usually load my own but when I am lazy I usually shoot the winchesters since they are all I can find around here. But I haven't found any factory stuff and of my 357sig glocks don't like.
If I get this it comes with 100 Cor bons. What's bad about them?

·
Registered
430 Posts
The Cor bons I have are the ones you want but they are HOT buddy but a good jhp expansion round.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
In the 33 they are kind of hot to shoot. They are awesome but not too fun to shoot since there is not much to hold onto.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
I carry the Federal HST 357SIG in my Glock 32. HST is my first choice in all calibers. Bill

·
Registered
245 Posts
I really like the 147s out of the Glock 33.

Slower than a blistering 125 or 155 grain like a Gold Dot or TAC-XP,
but lower recoil and amazingly accurate.

You still get the muzzle blast/flash but not as much.

Double Tap, Hornady and others offer the 147s.

I'd like to see a 1,250 fps 147 gr. Gold Dot load in .357 SIG.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts