Glock Forum banner

Best .357 sig ammo?

3533 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  redsoxwa
Want a g33 but couldn't find Any .357 sig in ctd magazine
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I shoot mostly Georgia Arms .357 Sig. They load Gold Dots for it too, though they're no longer allowed to call them Gold Dots. www.georgia-arms.com
Both lol. Target I will shoot cheapest.
I use Remington Golden saber 125gr bonded.
For carry I use Gold Dots and cor bons. (the cor bons are no fun to shoot in the 33) For target I usually load my own but when I am lazy I usually shoot the winchesters since they are all I can find around here. But I haven't found any factory stuff and of my 357sig glocks don't like.
brutusvk said:
For carry I use Gold Dots and cor bons. (the cor bons are no fun to shoot in the 33) For target I usually load my own but when I am lazy I usually shoot the winchesters since they are all I can find around here. But I haven't found any factory stuff and of my 357sig glocks don't like.
If I get this it comes with 100 Cor bons. What's bad about them?
The Cor bons I have are the ones you want but they are HOT buddy but a good jhp expansion round.

Attachments

See less See more
Glock31odgreen said:
The Cor bons I have are the ones you want but they are HOT buddy but a good jhp expansion round.
They have a punch?
In the 33 they are kind of hot to shoot. They are awesome but not too fun to shoot since there is not much to hold onto.
I'm getting my g33 Sunday!! :)
I highly reccomend Golden Sabre as well.. great carrying ammo
I carry the Federal HST 357SIG in my Glock 32. HST is my first choice in all calibers. Bill
124 gr wwb for fun and grizzly 124 for carry
I really like the 147s out of the Glock 33.

Slower than a blistering 125 or 155 grain like a Gold Dot or TAC-XP,
but lower recoil and amazingly accurate.

You still get the muzzle blast/flash but not as much.

Double Tap, Hornady and others offer the 147s.

I'd like to see a 1,250 fps 147 gr. Gold Dot load in .357 SIG.

See less See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.