Beltless holster

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by jerm, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

They are coming back in style. I see people younger then I wearing them. So they must be cool again.

grayman likes this.
  2. Captain Steve

Captain Steve New Member

Thunder wear is the way to go!

3. Richard Davis

Richard Davis Well-Known Member

I second, or third The Ulticlip. My wife uses a couple if them (she doesn't wear belts often). You can get a bunch of holsters that have an Ulticlip option, or just order an Ulticlip from Ulticlip (about $10), and switch out the belt clip in the holster you already have. They work. Sweat pants, soccer shorts, etc, no problem.

4. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    46E794FC-0FA3-4004-A582-59CA1C099578.jpeg
    292E86C6-4F50-4BFB-8C13-FD113C9D95A1.jpeg

Richard Davis likes this.
  5. grayman

grayman Active Member

Well I don't know how cool they ever were but, they do keep all the crap out of your pants pockets, and sometimes nice for carry and It does beat lugging a back pack.

6. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Imho, the crossbread belly band hybrid looks very cool. I tried a regular belly band years back. My gun never was an issue, but I had a spare mag rocket out of it upon standing up from seated position.

7. Harleytimes

Harleytimes New Member

8. Harleytimes

Harleytimes New Member

Since 2017, I carry a Glock 43 (9mm single stack) in a Tactipac FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster. It is a Kydex holster in a belly band. No problem caring a pistol without a belt, when wearing a business suit with a skinny belt, golf clothing or gym shorts. Not a problem having my pistol on me every waking moment. Very rarely do I have to "shift" the pistol when seated which I can do using my opposite hand in a 100% inconspicuous manner.

I prefer the Glock 43 over the 26 primarily due to weight, more compact size plus ease of having nearby always. I can put a Glock 43 just about anywhere in the home, car, motorcycle boat...
    I own more than one. My carry pistol has a +2 magazine extension and a Crimson Trace Green Laser and is a blast to shoot. When wearing a proper belt, I carry a spare +2 magazine stored in a Leatherman Multi-tool Holster and nobody has every noticed!
    Wishing you well.

Danzig likes this.