Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice job Bella! I saw in another thread where you were dry firing. That REALLY helps doesn't it? At least it did for me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice job Bella! I saw in another thread where you were dry firing. That REALLY helps doesn't it? At least it did for me.
Yes, it helps a lot!! I didn't notice I was flinching. I'm getting awesome training at the Glock Tactical Training here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
msbella said:
Yes, it helps a lot!! I didn't notice I was flinching. I'm getting awesome training at the Glock Tactical Training here.
That's awesome! Good training is SO important.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Wow, that is great msbella! That improvement is worth bragging about! Keep it up!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Great shooting and great grouping. Anyone would be proud to group like that. Keep up the hard work and thanks for sharing!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congrats on the improvement, well done.

·
53 Posts
Great improvement! Good job :) Isn't it an awesome feeling?

This was a while ago, how are your groupings looking now?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great improvement! Good job :) Isn't it an awesome feeling?

This was a while ago, how are your groupings looking now?
Yes it is! I am doing much much better but right now I am so focused on my AR lol! But I do a lot of dry fire at home on my Glock.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree! Great Improvement! Good Shooting! Hey have you been keeping it up? How are you doing now with it?
Yes I go to the Glockstore at least once a week and go to the back and practice and they are the best bunch of guys that's always teaching me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.