Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished my second AR build. It is kind of addictive building these things. This one started with a compulsive buy of the PSA LETSGO-15 stripped lower. Then the LGS cut a bunch of money off of a Del-Ton complete upper so I figured I would buy it since it was there and about what I was going to pay for a similar PSA upper. I have no idea if it is any good but it looks nice.

The stripped lower was finished using a Wilson Combat small parts kit, which was crap. An Aero Precision carbine receiver extension kit was also used. And a Magpul trigger guard.

The scope is a Sig Tango-MSR 1-6x24, also purchased from PSA

The gun was finished off with Magpul MOE rubberized grip and stock as well as a Ruger radial muzzle brake.

Now I just need to see if it shoots well without ‘sploding!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I also installed a limited edition Rise Armament drop in trigger. It feels amazing! I’m guessing it is very close to its advertised 3.5 lb trigger pull.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Trigger Air gun Cylinder Office supplies Gun accessory
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
7,079 Posts
Just finished my second AR build. It is kind of addictive building these things. This one started with a compulsive buy of the PSA LETSGO-15 stripped lower. Then the LGS cut a bunch of money off of a Del-Ton complete upper so I figured I would buy it since it was there and about what I was going to pay for a similar PSA upper. I have no idea if it is any good but it looks nice.

The stripped lower was finished using a Wilson Combat small parts kit, which was crap. An Aero Precision carbine receiver extension kit was also used. And a Magpul trigger guard.

The scope is a Sig Tango-MSR 1-6x24, also purchased from PSA

The gun was finished off with Magpul MOE rubberized grip and stock as well as a Ruger radial muzzle brake.

Now I just need to see if it shoots well without ‘sploding!

View attachment 263146 View attachment 263147 View attachment 263148 View attachment 263149 View attachment 263150
That's a rifle you can be proud of,hope it shoots as good as it looks.
I don't think you have anything to worry of over PSA quality as I've read most of their special lowers are produced by Ando Corp. A large manufacturer of mil. spec lowers for many name brand sellers.
Actually back low on the lower under the buffer tube ring should be a manufactures cartouche.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I am really looking forward to shooting it. l added some Bravo Company rail covers and they are excellent! And after it took a month after ordering to get my scope from PSA, it was nice to order from BCM and get it in three days! I will be perusing their site for anything else I may need.

As for finding a cartouche, I see nothing currently visible.I am assuming if it is there it is hidden under the grip.

Writing implement Office supplies Wood Font Art

·
Premium Member
7,079 Posts
I heard those are the first ones they are coming after 🤣
The sad fact is they want each and every firearm in this nation, these are just the first in the ruse.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts