Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure why, but I've been feeling personal the past few weeks. As the title implies, let us know a little bit about your partner in crime.



ForumRunner_20120409_022041.jpg
this is Ashton. (im the idiot in the blue shirt haha) She had never shot a gun before in her life until we got together, and now I can't get her to shut up about going shooting. She loved my 10mm, which surprised me, because she's all of about 90 pounds. She loves a good ol' .45, too.
 

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
This needs to be moved to the Secret Chit-Chat section to prevent said 'other halves' from find this information! :)
All joking aside, I love mine! She does remain intelligent and not let me spend too much, but she still makes comments every once in a while about how we need to get a few more guns and go shoot more. I REALLY love her those days! ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KeenansGarage said:
This needs to be moved to the Secret Chit-Chat section to prevent said 'other halves' from find this information! :)
All joking aside, I love mine! She does remain intelligent and not let me spend too much, but she still makes comments every once in a while about how we need to get a few more guns and go shoot more. I REALLY love her those days! ;)
I hear you. The best kind can put a foot in your ass and have fun with you while doing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
Been married almost 9 years. My wife is my best friend. She had not so much as shot a bb gun until a few years ago. She is a gun nut now. My only complaint is she never says no. She simply says, "sure, if you want it you should buy it". Dang enabler! So we have lots of guns and not a ton of money.

She loves working with the dogs and will get in the bite suit no problem. She likes to go off roading and watch MMA events. So, yeah, she is super cool.

My only complaint, and I hope she reads this... she is too easy going and that leads to letting big issues go. Like waiting three years to file for graduation from college. (and then the problems came about...the college goofed on one of her records and that professor no longer teaches there.) So we pay for a student loan for a degree she doesn't have yet. Did I mention five years have gone by so far? See, I got mad while typing this. lol
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
This needs to be moved to the Secret Chit-Chat section to prevent said 'other halves' from find this information! :)
All joking aside, I love mine! She does remain intelligent and not let me spend too much, but she still makes comments every once in a while about how we need to get a few more guns and go shoot more. I REALLY love her those days! ;)
G29sf is not a premium member yet, cannot view it there, and he started the thread !
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
By the way, Ashton is a cutie! ;) We need better pictures!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
This needs to be moved to the Secret Chit-Chat section to prevent said 'other halves' from find this information! :)
All joking aside, I love mine! She does remain intelligent and not let me spend too much, but she still makes comments every once in a while about how we need to get a few more guns and go shoot more. I REALLY love her those days! ;)
And don't forget some of us "wives" are premium members as well. ;-)
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
G29sf is not a premium member yet, cannot view it there, and he started the thread !
You should have seen the PMs between havasu and I about that this morning! :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
Nsfw

And don't forget some of us "wives" are premium members as well. ;-)
Exactly !!

One member suggested NSFW content, and I jumped on that !!

Our wives and girlfriends should not, and will not be exposed to trash on my shift.

There's plenty of other sites for that nonsense...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
SHOOTER13 said:
Exactly !!

One member suggested NSFW content, and I jumped on that !!

Our wives and girlfriends should not, and will not be exposed to trash on my shift.

There's plenty of other sites for that nonsense...
Thanks Shooter. You are a true gentleman. As one of the ladies here, I would love to see more women participate.
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Thanks Shooter. You are a true gentleman. As one of the ladies here, I would love to see more women participate.
x2 and x3 and x4.

And GAgal, I could never foreget the wives! The comment about moving the thread was in pure jest. Noticed I followed it up with a positive comment about my much better half! ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
x2 and x3 and x4.

And GAgal, I could never foreget the wives! The comment about moving the thread was in pure jest. Noticed I followed it up with a positive comment about my much better half! ;)
I know. Just yanking your chain. HEHEHEHEHE!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SHOOTER13 said:
Exactly !!

One member suggested NSFW content, and I jumped on that !!

Our wives and girlfriends should not, and will not be exposed to trash on my shift.

There's plenty of other sites for that nonsense...
I'm glad someone else feels this way! This is a community, not a brothel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
This November I will be married 34 years to my best friend. She likes to shoot too. She hasnt told me no yet, when buying guns that is. She keeps telling me to buy ammo and get stocked up. Just think how many guns I would have if I'd started collecting sooner than last October!
 

·
Hail Commifornia
Joined
·
6,370 Posts
I've been married for 5 years. We dated in high school and then broke up, yet I remained friends with her family. Then while in the Army we started talking again and then in Iraq I bought her a ring and proposed when I came home. She was hesitant about everything but I basically convinced her and we got married on the most dangerous beach in California.

She is a good shot and can handle her Mosin well. She'd probably beat me at shooting if she wasn't so determined and focused on out shooting me. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Adalla said:
You could try to look a little less perplexed as to the operation of the camera app... Lol
Haha this was actually an accident picture. It looked funny, so I went with it
 

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
Joined
·
2,929 Posts
I have been married 15 years to my best friend. She is the best. Sometimes Latin temper comes through yet not to bad. She is not into guns yet, but because she loves me she will go to range with me on Friday ( have to remember only take the one gun she knows about), she indulges me in my hobbies. She keeps me grounded when I should think before I buy and pushes me to buy when I am on the fence with something that I really want ( she says go on buy it you deserve it) we hang at home and enjoy each others company. She is not a spender ( hard quality to find in a woman). I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and convinced her to marry me a year later. True happiness ever since!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
51 Posts
djlorenzana said:
I have been married 15 years to my best friend. She is the best. Sometimes Latin temper comes through yet not to bad. She is not into guns yet, but because she loves me she will go to range with me on Friday ( have to remember only take the one gun she knows about), she indulges me in my hobbies. She keeps me grounded when I should think before I buy and pushes me to buy when I am on the fence with something that I really want ( she says go on buy it you deserve it) we hang at home and enjoy each others company. She is not a spender ( hard quality to find in a woman). I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and convinced her to marry me a year later. True happiness ever since!
Good for you. My husband and I compliment each other very well also. Congrats!!
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top