Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Looks like it finished off in the dirt, or soft sand. Got a pic of the hand?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Subs, hope it wasn't you. If it was or wasn't please explain what happened.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unfortunately it was my hand! Some one got drunk and was playing with my gun and I went to take it away and in the process the trigger got pulled...its heeled now but it was a big hole, but it bleed a single drop barrel was pessed up againstEd the hand didnt even ho to hospital

ForumRunner_20120719_204609.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
unfortunately it was my hand! Some one got drunk and was playing with my gun and I went to take it away and in the process the trigger got pulled...its heeled now but it was a big hole, but it bleed a single drop barrel was pessed up againstEd the hand didnt even ho to hospital

View attachment 14004
WHEW!! Glad you OK!!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Man that's a hard lesson thank god it didn't end worse

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It finished off in a table! He went in my room and got it I keep it locked up ever since!! Do not worry he got a little taste of lead for his part!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Well that ain't fun.....
Glad that didn't turn out much worse.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Not something you really want to put on your resume. Glad it worked out as well as it did.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
You are sooo lucky that it went in your hand and not in a vital area. Glad it wasn't worst and you learned from it!!!

Now that your weapon has tasted your own blood, you are bounded for life with that weapon. ;)

Stay safe in the future!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks i'm good now! And I could care less what any one thinks! **** happens! The only good thing that came out of it was this girl I was trying to get I got her that nite!

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Well since no one else has touched it, here goes.........

Very irresponsible thing on your part that led to your injury by having the weapon off your person, loaded and where anyone else had access to it. What if your friend had shot him self or a child outside your home after it passed through?

Glad you weren't hurt worse or no one else for that matter. That could have been VERY bad for you.

Just sayin'

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks i'm good now! And I could care less what any one thinks! **** happens! The only good thing that came out of it was this girl I was trying to get I got her that nite!
LOL women love men with scars.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Mike P said:
Well since no one else has touched it, here goes.........

Very irresponsible thing on your part that led to your injury by having the weapon off your person, loaded and where anyone else had access to it. What if your friend had shot him self or a child outside your home after it passed through?

Glad you weren't hurt worse or no one else for that matter. That could have been VERY bad for you.

Just sayin'
+1 very dangerous man. I'm glad you're ok, but you gotta think, what if it was a child? when I or anyone at my house drinks, the gun either stays with someone sober or locked up. Gotta be careful.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lesson learned! And there is never any kids around!!! But as far if he would have killed him self screw him he would have got what was coming to him! Don't touch stuff that doesn't belong to you! Sorry that's how I feel!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts