Been searching for this part for hours *g21 content*

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by ludekid4323, May 7, 2012.

1. ludekid4323

ludekid4323 New Member

Does anyone know of a company that manufactures a magwell plug for the gen4 g21?

2. dogwalk

dogwalk New Member

G-21 Plugs

I wondered the same thing but realized that the Gen 4 Glocks come with additional back-straps that will come into play. Maybe someone else can shed some light here. Dogwalk

3. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

glockstore.com. you can also sight up for their little magazine for free. I have for of them. they carry lots of good stuff. you can also try rockyourglock.com

4. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Pearce makes plugs that will work with the gen4 backstraps. I know they do for the 9's

Attached Files:

5. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

I like all these mods I hear about, but I'm not clear on the plug. Is it just to keep debris from getting into the frame?

6. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

It's to make the gun look more finished. The space is for any debris to fall out of the gun, like brass shavings and carbon.

7. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

If anyone finds that plug for the G21 gen4. Please! Let me know. Thanks.

8. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

I been looking for months then gave up. :(

9. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

10. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Thanks buddy. I started looking for it a couple months back when I bought the 21 and even asked some employees at LGS and I couldn't find any that said it fits the 21. Like the first link u sent. Did not say it fit the 21. But the second link said it, so I say thank you. And the guys at the couple LGS's even said they don't make them for the 21 gen4.

11. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

No Problem. Most guys at LGS's don't know squat except for what is on their shelves and even then it's after reading a brochure, I asked mine about some of this stuff once and he looked so confused.

12. ludekid4323

ludekid4323 New Member

Hey bud might not want to order that plug. On the manufacturers website that part, same part number as the one provided in that other link, says clearly that it won't fit the 21. Looks like glockmeisters site has a little mistake :(
    http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-G4MF

13. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Good thing I didn't. Thanks man. See, just like I said. Almost impossible to find.

14. dogwalk

dogwalk New Member

Grip Plug

As was mentioned before, the grip plug will not work on a Gen 4 Mod. do to the added back straps that come with the gun. I found this out the hard way.
    Good luck with your new Glock, Dogwalk

15. MAJmorgan

MAJmorgan Junior Member

Glock 21 Gen 4 Magwell...

Been looking for months now. Buffertech, ZEV, JP, Dawson Precision, Lone Wolf all make Gen 4 magwells... but only for the small frame. Does anyone know of a large frame gen 4 magwell? Or a gunsmith that could fabricate one? I'm building an IDPA CDP gun, and would like to put a magwell on it. I can do the Sevingy Speedway instead, but that's a permanent mod to the gun.
    BTW, Dave Dawson said if there's enough interest, he'll make them... so if anyone wants one, please call Dawson Precision and add your name to the interest list.