batman movie tragedy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Blaze, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Blaze

Blaze Active Member Supporter

BATMAN MOVIE shooting !!!!

Wow can't believe what I'm hearing this morning In Aurora Colorado! Been a shooting in a movie theater 14 dead and several more hurt..

2. Colorado movie theater shooting incident

What a horrific act of violence! Too bad the shooter was taken alive. Seems like another one of those case where the cowardly criminal drops his weapon as soon as LEO's show up on the scene...much easier to target unarmed, unsuspecting citizens.

My condolences go out to the victims, their families and friends.

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

4. iamthedood

5. Blaze

6. Was already planning on seeing this movie tommorrow morning's first showing at 10am...sure to be an awkward & uncomfortable experience now.

7. Blaze

One nut ruins it for everyone ... So far he was arrested a 24 year old white male no
    Motive yet.. Swat team at his apartment cuz possible boom threat

8. iamthedood

I know that some (general public) are going to say that GUNS are the problem ... you know the rest ... :(

9. Blaze

He walked in dressed in black with a gas mask & bullet proof vest & vehicle with explosive device and dropped a some kind of smoke bomb and opened fired ... What a sorry no good piece of useless trash this guy is I hope he gets the worst he can get brought upon him...

10. Blaze

11. iamthedood

>>>>>qft!!!<<<<<

12. Donn

Donn Active Member

My prayers are with the victims and their families, but I'm afraid you're right. It won't be long till the other side gloms on to this tragedy.

13. iamthedood

IF Obama gets reelected I think one of his first objectives will be to severely infringe on our gun rights. He'll use the AZ tragety, and this to try to prove his point ... :(

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  14. Blaze

It's already started, Piers Morgan already started his gun talk!!! I hate that untalented,big mouth maggot!!!!

15. Blaze

May all the families of these victims have the courage to handle this tragic act of cowardliness & strength to make there life's as better as possible ..

16. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I pray for the dead and wounded. May they all find peace. May their loved ones find a way to live with this tragedy.

17. Guys can we not start blaming political parties and people of other political persuasions for the actions of a deranged individual. The gunpowder hasn't even dissipated yet. Let's stay on point here.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  18. Blaze

With all do respect the political scum bags are already on TV complaining about this instead of focussing on the horrific tragedy!!!!!!!! I find it classless and ridiculous for them already bashing guns this early ..

19. GastonGlock

GastonGlock New Member

Un-****ing-believable. Excuse my language but this is just insanity. First and foremost my thoughts go out to the victims. I'm hoping this spineless coward did not legally own those guns.