Glock Firearms banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Female Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did not expect this post to be this long, sorry but please read this if you’re thinking about buying a Barska riflescope.
I bought two, very nice on the outside and very nice glass but they cannot take a kick from a .223 or a .22cal but they advertise shockproof, waterproof and fogproof. The problems I had is the elev and windage knobs had no effect, first range day I could never get them zeroed in and I am very patient. I was there about 4 hours. The other one could not get on paper even with the windage maxxed out. I paid almost $350 for both and they have a LLT warranty but you need to send in $20 every time. I already sent both of them in twice and smashed both with a hammer and in the trash theywent.
I really wanted them to work out but I was warned and I disregarded the warnings from other people. I hear people having good luck with them and I believe them but it may take several warranty calls to get a good one. I went and bought a new Nikon Monarch, more than I wanted to spend but I am a believer that you want to play for a while, you need to play. I wanted to support the good USofA but I believe that a $600 Nikon is superior to a $600 Leupoid, JMO. I just wanted to get this out so if anyone was thinking about buying a Barska scope you know my TWO experiences with them; I am 0 for 2 with Barska. I do not recommend Barska.I must say that Barska CS was very nice and polite, I could not ask more from them other than build better equipment.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts