Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHat is a good barrel to get for my 19? I want to upgrade ... Also what can I get to reduce recoil I wanna be more accurate with my grouping

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
stainless teel and tingsten guide rods are supposed to give a perceived reduction in recoil

lonewolf and jarvis make good barrels

An extended ported barrel will also help a bit in reducing muzzle rise

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have used kkm and gemtech (made by lonewolf). Both are of good quality. Someday I will break down and get a barsto. But the hassle of having it fitted has kept me from getting one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna look into it have u actually experienced reduced recoil with those tungsten / stainless spring? Just curious

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm gonna look into it have u actually experienced reduced recoil with those tungsten / stainless spring? Just curious
I have one of each. (in different pistols) The amount of recoil reduction is not very noticable to me. But I do like the idea behind them and always seem to get one for all of my glocks. lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yeah. But, I personally do not think they are good as a defensive pistol. Others may have a different opinion but I shot a ported glock 23 in a night shoot and I was pretty blinded for a bit. lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I can see ur point I might just go with a regular length lone wolf stainless barrel... Plus tungsten guide rod maybe a recoil buffer added as well.... Then stainless slide release and polymer mag well will b sweet too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts